Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Saybian Morgan or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » Permaculture Research is LIVE! Participate! (Go to) Rafter Sass Ferguson
[+] fungi » Does anybody know of a high mycelium producing edible mushroom? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » suggest interview questions for Paul, July, 2012 (Go to) Wilson Foedus
[+] fungi » Does anybody know of a high mycelium producing edible mushroom? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] cooking » What to do with green (unripe) apples? (Go to) Saybian Morgan
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goat Tractor Shelter they wont kill in 5 minutes (Go to) Greta Fields
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goat Tractor Shelter they wont kill in 5 minutes (Go to) Greta Fields
[+] permaculture » Too close to the house? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] predators » a golden eagle taking down a deer (Go to) John Polk
[+] composting » Mixing Wood Ash with Used Coffee Grounds (Go to) Max Kennedy
[+] fermentation » Lactic Acid Fermentation without Table Salt? (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] fungi » Mushroom Burial Suit (Go to) Devon Olsen
[+] cascadia » what's wrong with your corn? (Go to) tel jetson
[+] ponds » Pond placement and building (Go to) Kevin MacBearach
[+] wood burning stoves » Auto exhaust/muffler pipe as parts for RHM/ rocket stove? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Your favorite farm/permaculture/organic movies/DVDs (Go to) LaLena MaeRee
[+] organic » Grass growing up through my lasagna garden. Now what? (Go to) David Miller
[+] plants » Growing water chestnuts (Eleocharis dulcis) (Go to) AndrĂ© Troylilas
[+] ponds » Who's built a tiny pond? (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] permaculture » Designing - Site elements analysis (Go to) Saybian Morgan
[+] ducks and geese » ducks in the garden - will they eat my plants? (Go to) Rus Williams
[+] permaculture » Designing - Site elements analysis (Go to) Saybian Morgan
[+] honey bees » Moving a Bee Hive (Go to) Galen Morgan
[+] plants » Salad Mallow the Ultimate fodder for man and beast? (Go to) John Polk
[+] ducks and geese » ducks in the garden - will they eat my plants? (Go to) Rus Williams
[+] meaningless drivel » a medical marijuana thread (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » reviews of my speaking prowess (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] meaningless drivel » Agro's Fortune: Social Permaculture (Go to) Arthur D. Sullivan
[+] gear » Mini Solar Pump Options (Go to) Ron Richards
[+] plants » Buttercups (Go to) John Polk
[+] plant fibers » Local Fibre production with Flax, Nettles, Broom, etc (Go to) r ranson
[+] plants » Buttercups (Go to) John Polk
[+] organic » Newbee Seeking Advice on ambitious garden (Go to) Varina Lakewood
[+] tinkering with this site » reviews of my speaking prowess (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] permaculture » Permaculture Design Course Question (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] homestead » Pond Digging? (Go to) Saybian Morgan