permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Rufus Laggren or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » changing handedness as I age (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] communication » Good Antennas for AM/FM reception (Go to) Dennis Hamilton
[+] tinkering with this site » scientific study and truthiness (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] frugality » Getting utilities to a stationary camper cheaply? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] meaningless drivel » The importance of doing something (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] permaculture singles » How did it end and why? An opportunity to examine and purge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] permaculture singles » How did it end and why? An opportunity to examine and purge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] gear » Cell phone signal boosters (repeaters) (Go to) Alexander Baker
[+] frugality » Getting utilities to a stationary camper cheaply? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] gear » Cell phone signal boosters (repeaters) (Go to) Alexander Baker
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet men: Things every young lady should know (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet men: Things every young lady should know (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] ethics and philosophy » Elder Care (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] natural building » Flexible System for Small Farm Buildings (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] gear » Opinions on pole saws!!! (Go to) Robert Ray
[+] tiny house » 2nd floor joists - are my 2x8x16s going to be strong enough? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] wood burning stoves » Limescale build up (Go to) Sunny Baba
[+] wells and springs » Sand in ground water and well casing (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] meaningless drivel » I found some dumbbell weights. (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] tiny house » Insulation Question (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] california » Any permies in Ridgecrest, CA area? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] homestead » What to do? Different goals than the spouse (Go to) Ella Irati
[+] repair » '90's Maytag Top Loading Washer Leaves Lint Marks on Clothes (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] repair » '90's Maytag Top Loading Washer Leaves Lint Marks on Clothes (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] woodworking » How to learn woodworking/joinery/carpentry? (Go to) Charli Wilson
[+] meaningless drivel » Getting my first smart phone - where do I begin? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] meaningless drivel » Getting my first smart phone - where do I begin? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] ethics and philosophy » Flat Earthers have taught me a lot (Go to) Norma Guy
[+] decision making » What little & big things do you do to make positive changes in your community? (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] decision making » What little & big things do you do to make positive changes in your community? (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] missoula » Favorite Missoula Restaurants? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul's patreon stuff got his videos and podcasts running again! (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » professional trolls, aka corporate trolls (Go to) chip sanft
[+] solar » Battery Bank Life Span (Go to) Tommy Wilder
[+] solar » Battery Bank Life Span (Go to) Tommy Wilder