permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Kyle Neath or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] projects » Kyle's Projects & Adventures (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] ulcer factory » CEO vs Workers Income Gap (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] wild harvesting » Timber harvest (Go to) Erica Colmenares
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul's patreon stuff got his videos and podcasts running again! (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] plumbing » Planting on a drain field (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] wofati and earth berm » WOFATI roof weight? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] forest garden » Pigeon Peas -- can they inoculate themselves? (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] organic » Bug Spray for Personal Use - I can't take the mosquitos ANYMORE !! (Go to) Denise Kersting
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul's patreon stuff got his videos and podcasts running again! (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] gardening for beginners » Tomato seedlings - environmental variables that affect growth (Go to) Richard Gorny
[+] meaningless drivel » This blew my mind! New Story (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] personal care » Ways to cope with thick wildfire smoke (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] personal care » Ways to cope with thick wildfire smoke (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] financial strategy » creating a company thats similar to employee owned? (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] plants » fire danger and plants around house (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] wheaton laboratories » Biological Reverse Kickstarter (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] carbon farming » The Huge Link Between Food and Carbon Footprint (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] carbon farming » The Huge Link Between Food and Carbon Footprint (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] alternative energy » Prioritised off-grid power (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] alternative energy » Prioritised off-grid power (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] forest garden » Squirrels competing with me for the water in my irrigation lines... (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] pasture » Forest clearing (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] financial strategy » Should I go to school to earn a degree just to save for my homestead (Go to) Franak Ostapowicz
[+] hugelkultur » Hügelbeet effect after 5000 years (Go to) Helen Butt
[+] finishes » Painting to appease the Man (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] gardening for beginners » My tomatoes have loads of yellow flowers but refuse to turn into tomatoes (Go to) Neal Winsor
[+] plants » is this a gooseberry mutant (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] homestead » James' log cabin build (Go to) James Freyr
[+] meaningless drivel » Nighthawks (Go to) Dakota Brown
[+] soil » Do weeds rob soil of nutrients? (Go to) steve bossie
[+] transportation » Tweaking mileage by taking care of your car (Go to) Tony Jennings