permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Rufus Laggren or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ethics and philosophy » Fair Share Economics (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] ethics and philosophy » Fair Share Economics (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] projects » Dale's cob house, in the Philippines has morphed-I am moving there, taking over,adopting family etc. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] medicinal herbs » Smacked finger - Is there a way to keep nail from falling off? (Go to) bob day
[+] tiny house » New development - free Airstream trailer?! (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] repair » How to make my laptop fast? (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] repair » How to make my laptop fast? (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] predators » Weasel in the House!! (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] predators » Weasel in the House!! (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] tiny house » New development - free Airstream trailer?! (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] trees » Redwood Tree Seedling living in Sweden is drying/dying! Tips please! (Go to) Mike Turner
[+] woodland » No saw wood processing (Go to) John Tietjen
[+] rainwater catchment » Low water pressure in water lines (Go to) John C Daley
[+] tinkering with this site » "I disagree" vs. "I have a different position" (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] conservation » Anyone have experience making fire logs from things like trash paper (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] tinkering with this site » "I disagree" vs. "I have a different position" (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] tinkering with this site » Anyone else think we need a Back to Top button? (Go to) Tina Hillel
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Debi Baker
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Debi Baker
[+] financial strategy » Group Strategy for Buying Land and Homestead (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] stone work » Walkway Ideas/Inspiration Needed (Go to) teri morgan
[+] transportation » Carbon footprint of asphalt vs cement parking lot (Go to) S Bengi
[+] transportation » Carbon footprint of asphalt vs cement parking lot (Go to) S Bengi
[+] alternative energy » Retrofitting a heater (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] tinkering with this site » Did you just "should" on me? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] tinkering with this site » Too much self promotion? (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] beavers » Timbered Geometry Dam (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] beavers » Timbered Geometry Dam (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] buy it for life » Which (electric) machines/tools would you recommend for a small permaculture farm/food forest (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] rural » Making a website work for people with slow internet (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] home care » Hard Water - what is it, why don't we love it, and what are some natural coping strategies? (Go to) ultra tec
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] homestead » Where is a great place to retire to in the Western United States? (Go to) James Pierce
[+] homestead » Where is a great place to retire to in the Western United States? (Go to) James Pierce
[+] homestead » DIY Driveway Ideas (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] home care » Green cleaning ingredients that do not mix (Go to) Jan White
[+] rocket stoves » High powered wok cooking - what to use? (Go to) Graham Chiu
[+] introductions » A Sincere Thank You, Confession and Apology (Long) (Go to) Josephine Howland