permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Tim Eastham or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » Florida Permaculture Plant Sources (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] tinkering with this site » reprint of the playing cards (Go to) Richard Hauser
[+] honey bees » Sun Hive (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] honey bees » Jacqueline, split or swarm? (Go to) Jacqueline Freeman
[+] honey bees » Sun Hive (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] honey bees » Bees - A spiritual experiance ? (Go to) Meghan Orman
[+] honey bees » Top bar hives - ideal hive profile? (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] honey bees » Swarm traps - does anyone have any ideas? (Go to) Rob Browne
[+] honey bees » Starting with bees and TBH (Go to) Isabelle Gendron
[+] southern usa » Come to Florida! (Go to) Thomas Bruce Shearer
[+] southern usa » Florida bound, shout out to local Permies! (Go to) chrissy bauman
[+] cover crops » The Very Basics Of Cover Cropping - I guess I am missing somthing? (Go to) Travis Philp
[+] tinkering with this site » the bigs (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] plants » What is the most nutritious root crop that you can grow? (Go to) Rose Pinder
[+] sepp holzer » Sepp Holzer is coming to Montana (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] sepp holzer » Sepp Holzer is coming to Montana (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] forest garden » Gaia's Garden - Swales + suntraps/food forest/keyhole beds (Go to) Isaac Hill
[+] forest garden » Gaia's Garden - Swales + suntraps/food forest/keyhole beds (Go to) Isaac Hill
[+] permaculture » USDA Zone 9 (Subtropical) Perennial Berry Ground Covers? (Go to) Nicole Castle
[+] permaculture » USDA Zone 9 (Subtropical) Perennial Berry Ground Covers? (Go to) Nicole Castle
[+] paleo » beyond paleo - for health and weight loss (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] paleo » beyond paleo - for health and weight loss (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] introductions » Introduction, New here but eager (from Florida) (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] meaningless drivel » article: poisoning lake to kill hydrilla (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] plants » N-fixing perennial shrub or tree for zone 9? (Go to) Jane Reed
[+] plants » N-fixing perennial shrub or tree for zone 9? (Go to) Jane Reed
[+] farm income » Joel Salatin - Christian, Libertarian, Environmentalist, Capitalist Farmer (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] homestead » welcome, chaya and wilson from pantryparatus! (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] tinkering with this site » podcast topic requests/questions (Go to) connor burke
[+] permaculture » Turning From the Dark Side - Putting My Mouth Where My Money Was (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] permaculture design » what is a permaculture design course (PDC) (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] permaculture » my frustration with the three ethics (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] permaculture » Welcome Toby Hemenway, author of Gaia's Garden! (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] permaculture » Welcome Toby Hemenway, author of Gaia's Garden! (Go to) Tim Eastham
[+] permaculture » Turning From the Dark Side - Putting My Mouth Where My Money Was (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] tinkering with this site » how do I get the hugelkultur article into the brains of 50 million people (Go to) Heidi Schmidt
[+] tinkering with this site » how do I get the hugelkultur article into the brains of 50 million people (Go to) Heidi Schmidt
[+] plants » Vegetables You Can Eat and Replant (Go to) carsten eng
[+] plants » Planting Asparagus in mixed border (Go to) mary yett