permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Cj Sloane or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] trees » Updating the Honey Locust information from Tree Crops by J. Russell Smith (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] trees » Updating the Honey Locust information from Tree Crops by J. Russell Smith (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] pigs » Apples, Apples, Drowning in Wasted Apples (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] natural fibers and materials » Mesmerizing video of handcrafted shoes from leather. (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] natural fibers and materials » Mesmerizing video of handcrafted shoes from leather. (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] digital market » Greenhouse 8" Rocket Mass Heater Plans (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] digital market » Ernie and Erica Wisner's Rocket Mass Heater Everything Combo (Go to) r ranson
[+] rocket mass heaters » RMH in a shed as a backup to solar dehydrating. Plans? (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] critter care » Nettle Hay (Go to) Pat Banttari
[+] projects » Vermont site (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] food as medicine » Anyone using lion's mane for brain health? (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] food preservation » Ramp pesto (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] fungi » Storing mushroom spawn long term (Go to) Adam Pickatti
[+] food preservation » Ramp pesto (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] fungi » Storing mushroom spawn long term (Go to) Adam Pickatti
[+] food as medicine » Anyone using lion's mane for brain health? (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] survival » Largest source of calories while surviving in wilderness (Go to) Alex Riddles
[+] survival » Largest source of calories while surviving in wilderness (Go to) Alex Riddles
[+] permaculture » swale headaches (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] plants » The great big thread of sunchoke info - growing, storing, eating/recipes, science facts (Go to) Libbie Hawker
[+] cattle » Feeding my cows trees (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] pigs » Clearing Cattails with Pigs for Willow Biomass Coppice System (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] greenhouses » Greenhouse Collapse (Go to) Jeffrey Sullivan
[+] critter care » Getting off store bought sweet feed (Go to) Gail Gardner
[+] urban » Best permaculture plants for small NYC gardens? (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] forest garden » Food forest dream = too much fruit / sugar? (Go to) Devin Lavign