Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Vera Lothian or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] organic » Need Help. My garden has heavy clay and lots of rocks. (Go to) J Cameron
[+] cooking » Free Webinar on Tridiational Cooking as Homeschool Curriculum (Go to) Jami McBride
[+] meaningless drivel » Anonymous hackes monsanto (Go to) Vera Lothian
[+] cooking » Free Webinar on Tridiational Cooking as Homeschool Curriculum (Go to) Jami McBride
[+] natural building » Have you seen this documentary about building with earth? (Go to) Annah Rachel
[+] meaningless drivel » shooting fish in a barrel (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] meaningless drivel » side effects of drinking (NSFW) (Go to) Cris Bessette
[+] meaningless drivel » I have officially lost my mind... (Go to) Fred Morgan
[+] homestead » Opposites Attract; I'm into Permaculture, my wife is not (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] homestead » Mice In the Home (Go to) Alison Thomas
[+] cooking » Curing, storing, and cooking sunchokes aka jerusalem artichokes (Go to) Max Kennedy
[+] cooking » Haybox Cooking / Thermal Cooker / Wonder Box (Go to) Grant Holle
[+] dogs and cats » Desperate for help with dog itching/scratching problem (Go to) Drew Blak
[+] permaculture » ecology games? (Go to) william T smith
[+] permaculture » Geoff Lawton said he wants Ideas for Permaculture Videos... so lets think of some (Go to) David Good
[+] permaculture » purple permaculture vs. brown permaculture (Go to) Huxley Harter
[+] permaculture » window farms (Go to) Will Damon
[+] medicinal herbs » Can anyone tell me if this is an herb or something?? (Go to) Melba Corbett
[+] meaningless drivel » Hi from the UK (Go to) Vera Lothian