permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Craig Dobbson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » Permies Logging Me Out (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] fermentation » Free E book about making vinegar (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] fermentation » Can I transfer an apple cider vinegar (ACV) mother to other juices for vinegaring? (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] meaningless drivel » Made me laugh. (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] careers » Only the Good Die Young (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] tinkering with this site » Big welcome for our new Gardeners! (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » more black people in US permaculture (Go to) duane hennon
[+] online learning » Grow Your Own Food Workshop: Registration is now open (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] rabbits » Catching a domestic rabbit before the monsters get it (Go to) r ranson
[+] chickens » Injured or sick chicken? (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] fungi » Images of Fungi: share for teaching & education (Go to) Loxley Clovis
[+] rabbits » Catching a domestic rabbit before the monsters get it (Go to) r ranson
[+] fruit trees » Is there a mineral defiency that would cause my apple trees to not bloom? (Go to) Kyrt Ryder
[+] videos » Willie Smits: Village Based Permaculture Approaches in Indonesia (video) (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] gardening for beginners » My field has gone crazy! (Go to) Edral Sel
[+] meaningless drivel » How to make a video? (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] meaningless drivel » How to make a video? (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] toxic gick » Plastic every where? (Go to) r ranson
[+] online learning » The Great American Farm Tour: World Wide Premier FREE online viewing (48 Hours Only) (Go to) Paul Tusey
[+] online learning » Grow Your Own Food Workshop: Registration is now open (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] tinkering with this site » Posting YouTube Videos - Bug? (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] chickens » Egg Question - thick albumen? (Go to) Johny Wallter
[+] critter care » Something is invading my worm farm (Go to) Adam Morley
[+] fish » Koi fish invaded my pond? (Go to) Byron Bacon
[+] online learning » The Great American Farm Tour: World Wide Premier FREE online viewing (48 Hours Only) (Go to) Paul Tusey
[+] blatant advertising » Anise Hyssop seeds from my permaculture food forest for sale (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] blatant advertising » Anise Hyssop seeds from my permaculture food forest for sale (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] tinkering with this site » New Profile--and a Scavenger Hunt!!! (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] biochar » Advice on Crushing Biochar (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] food preservation » What are these lollipops on my dried sage? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] tinkering with this site » How to cancel my account? Email unsubscribe isn't working. (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] food preservation » preserving the pepper harvest (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] meaningless drivel » chicken game - by VOICE (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] crowdfunding » treating sycamore syrup (Go to) Walt Chase
[+] meaningless drivel » chicken game - by VOICE (Go to) Craig Dobbson