permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Craig Dobbson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture singles » Social Lounge (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] small farm » looking for suggestions on removing 1000's of plat pots grown into the ground (Go to) Ebo David
[+] blatant advertising » 2 Maremma puppies available (Vermont) (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] blatant advertising » Craig's permaculture garden and food forest seeds (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] food choices » "Rabbit" Starvation--How is it prevented? (Go to) Ken W Wilson
[+] online learning » Free Live Intro to Permaculture (starts Jan 24th) (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] homestead » Raw Land to Permaculture Homestead in one year? (Go to) Bret Glassett
[+] blatant advertising » Craig's permaculture garden and food forest seeds (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] kids » You know you're raising them right when... (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] plants » Siberian Peashrub seeds for sale from my forest garden (2017 harvest) (Go to) r ranson
[+] online learning » Free Live Intro to Permaculture (starts Jan 24th) (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] tinkering with this site » Spelling bug in permies code? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] bugs » Best wormfarm setup for a bigger garden (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] fencing » junkpole fence: freaky cheap chicken/deer fence made from wood typically thrown away (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] bugs » Best wormfarm setup for a bigger garden (Go to) Kyle Neath
[+] rabbits » Rabbits won't breed (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » Dilemma: Cut a shade tree or leave it? (Go to) Sandy Hale
[+] chickens » I need some encouragement (Go to) Patricia Whitaker
[+] wood burning stoves » New to wood stoves--has a question (Go to) Steph Morey
[+] wood burning stoves » New to wood stoves--has a question (Go to) Steph Morey
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Looking for seeds that will grow in South Central Alaska. (Go to) Logan Michael
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Looking for seeds that will grow in South Central Alaska. (Go to) Logan Michael
[+] blatant advertising » Anise Hyssop seeds from my permaculture food forest for sale (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] meaningless drivel » Today it was so cold... (Go to) Erica Wisner
[+] blatant advertising » Anise Hyssop seeds from my permaculture food forest for sale (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] plants » Siberian Peashrub seeds for sale from my forest garden (2017 harvest) (Go to) r ranson