Win a copy of Landrace Gardening this week in the Seeds and Breeding forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Steve Thorn

Last post in threads posted in by Daniel Morse or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] alternative energy » Electricity-free way to cool a home? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] permaculture singles » Gay, the old frontier. We never left the country (Go to) John Kompa
[+] wofati and earth berm » Underground housing (Go to) vik borikin
[+] permaculture singles » Gay, the old frontier. We never left the country (Go to) John Kompa
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul wheaton is fucking awesome! (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] midwest usa » Smitten for the Mitten (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] permaculture singles » Social Lounge (Go to) randal cranor
[+] homestead » Theft. I am heartsick (Go to) Eve Wancher
[+] cover crops » Early spring Cover Crop (Go to) Scott Davison
[+] electrical » Can anyone direct me to the best information on wiring a new residence for 100% LED lighting? (Go to) David Baillie
[+] home care » damp walls in a stick built home built in 1930 (Go to) theresa tulsiak
[+] plants » how long can you keep an asparagus bed going? (Go to) Jim Fry
[+] urban » High-rise farms? (Go to) Winston Van
[+] fencing » Seeking fencing ideas for a small lot in the city with a problem neighbor (Go to) Daniel Morse
[+] frugality » A well house. A pump house. A tornado shelter. (Go to) Chris Barrows
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul wheaton is fucking awesome! (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] natural building » Natural Wool Insulation (Go to) Perry Tart
[+] personal care » should i shave my armpits for my cousin's wedding? (Go to) Alana Rose
[+] gardening for beginners » A Very Small Beginners Garden (Go to) M D Scott
[+] home care » washing dishes by hand vs. dishwasher: water, expense and time (Go to) Rob Lineberger
[+] cooking » Using a cast iron skillet ain't so hard! (Go to) Joe Banks
[+] conservation » Reducing power usage to convert to solar (Go to) David Baillie