permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • jordan barton
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Liv Smith
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Beau Davidson
  • Heather Sharpe

Last post in threads posted in by shauna carr or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greening the desert » Texas Chihuahuan Desert Project - Pecans (Go to) Skyler Weber
[+] greening the desert » Desert Carbon Sink, and other "Greening the Desert" questions (Go to) shauna carr
[+] sewing » Any idea what these are? (Go to) shauna carr
[+] greening the desert » West Phoenix Reforestation (Go to) jer ander
[+] greening the desert » How greening the deserts is Primitive! (Go to) shauna carr
[+] greening the desert » How greening the deserts is Primitive! (Go to) shauna carr
[+] wildfire » Helping land recover after wild fire (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] perennial vegetables » Growing and interplanting polycultures of perennials with annuals in the hot dry arid climate (Go to) Yana Samir
[+] greening the desert » How did the US repair the Oklahoma Dust Bowl? (Go to) Skyler Weber
[+] greening the desert » Desert Carbon Sink, and other "Greening the Desert" questions (Go to) shauna carr
[+] forest garden » Hello from northeast New Mexico! High, dry, windy plains, mostly flat, need advice on how to start. (Go to) Caroline Metzler
[+] personal challenges » Wife’s not sleeping. We need help! (Go to) William Kellogg
[+] soil » Help - can my soil be improved enough to plant a tree ASAP, using what's in my yard? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] soil » Help - can my soil be improved enough to plant a tree ASAP, using what's in my yard? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] permaculture » Permaculture Victories: tell your stories (Go to) Frank Paulson
[+] composting » re: allergy safety (Go to) shauna carr
[+] conservation » I wanna hear from the Western Drought-Stricken Permies (Go to) John C Daley
[+] conservation » I wanna hear from the Western Drought-Stricken Permies (Go to) John C Daley
[+] cooking » Making substitutes for sushi nori (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] medicinal herbs » Growing your own Medicinals - What are your preferred choices (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] food as medicine » Bipolar - Natural treatment (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] cooking » What wild and homegrown herbs can we substitute for our store-bought spice cabinet? (Go to) Sherri Lynn
[+] greening the desert » Anyone else get emotional about lost water? (Go to) Skyler Weber
[+] rainwater catchment » Help how to re-use a swimming pool I don't want (Go to) denise ra
[+] wild harvesting » Harvesting and collecting wild edibles for use in a re-greening project (zone 6a, semi-arid) (Go to) shauna carr
[+] rainwater catchment » Help how to re-use a swimming pool I don't want (Go to) denise ra
[+] greening the desert » Replanting over ailanthus altissima (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] survival » local anesthetic resistance for folks who have been stung by scorpions (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] survival » Have you had run-ins with poisonous snakes, spiders, crocodiles and etc. (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] greening the desert » Cacti troubles (Go to) shauna carr
[+] food as medicine » Looking for ideas for less Sugar (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] wild harvesting » Purslane--any poisonous look-alikes? (Go to) shauna carr
[+] plants » Cherokee heirloom crops from the Trail Of Tears era (1830s) (Go to) Blake Lenoir
[+] greening the desert » Hackberry trees for a dry climate (Go to) Skyler Weber
[+] southwest usa » Your wisdom wanted, dry climate permaculture (Go to) Tony Hawkins
[+] projects » Desert Tree Establishment (Go to) Mikhail Mulbasicov
[+] greening the desert » Thoughts on nitrogen fixing trees for the desert (Go to) Kathleen Sanderson
[+] fruit trees » Any cheap permanent ways to keep citrus warm in mild winters without covering? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] soil » Improving hardpan/caliche - best way to do this? (Go to) Dan Fish