permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Haasl
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Carla Burke
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean

Last post in threads posted in by Hans Quistorff or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gear » Walking tractors David Bradley, why they are not used more? and other discussions. (Go to) John F Dean
[+] wheaton laboratories » Kyle's Permie Bootcamp (BRK) (Go to) Kyle Noe
[+] propagation » easy to use air layering Pots from the store - good idea? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] city repair » Removing Invasives in Public Places (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] city repair » Removing Invasives in Public Places (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] kiwis » What is wrong with this kiwi? (Go to) Juno Nowak
[+] gardening for beginners » Planting Perennial Vegetables on Your Homestead (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] plants » Homemade Lactobacillus Serum (Go to) Seth Gardener
[+] propagation » Keeping Bare Root Nursery Plants Dormant (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] greenhouses » Effectiveness of a "Chinese" style greenhouse in a cloudy climate? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] propagation » Keeping Bare Root Nursery Plants Dormant (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] greenhouses » My fan-coil active thermal mass greenhouse is finally operating! (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] medicinal herbs » trying to come up with anti inflammatory protocol with few if any side effects for osteoarthritis (Go to) Remelle Burton
[+] medicinal herbs » trying to come up with anti inflammatory protocol with few if any side effects for osteoarthritis (Go to) Remelle Burton
[+] plums » Growing Plum Trees from Seed Naturally (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Kim Huse
[+] wheaton laboratories » Nine's Bootcamp Experience (BRK) (Go to) Jen Tuuli
[+] permaculture design » Shade-loving plants for Brooklyn school planting project (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] soil » Improving wet, clay soil in newly planted orchard - What plants, fungi, etc to use? (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] gardening for beginners » How Many Of Each Plant To Grow As A Percentage Of Total Calories (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] food choices » How to be sure I'm getting dairy from happy, healthy animals? (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] food choices » How to be sure I'm getting dairy from happy, healthy animals? (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] fruit trees » Do I need pollinators to have access to a peach or pawpaw for pollination? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] digital market » The Annual Staple Crop Calculator - Pay What You Want/FREE (Go to) Kathleen Sanderson
[+] pep foraging » Make 4 lbs of seed balls/bombs - PEP BB foraging.sand.seedball (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] cover crops » Should I Eat my Cover Crop? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] cover crops » Comfrey (Go to) James Landreth
[+] pears » Comparison pear and apple tree pests an disease (Go to) Carl Mohr
[+] pears » Welcome to the New Pears Forum! (Go to) Bill Ramsey
[+] pears » Comparison pear and apple tree pests an disease (Go to) Carl Mohr
[+] pears » Welcome to the New Pears Forum! (Go to) Bill Ramsey
[+] propagation » My honeyberry and seaberry propagation experiment (Go to) Henry Jabel