permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Anne Miller
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • James Freyr
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin

Last post in threads posted in by Shawn Harper or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Low/no irrigation victory garden and food forest? (Go to) D Reed
[+] plants » what do you do with corn and sunflower stalks? (Go to) Jeff Hodgins
[+] pep » What is PEP and PEX? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] pep » PEP Badge: Food Prep and Preservation (Go to) Lee Johnson
[+] permaculture » Livestaking – Sticking sticks in the ground and watching them grow (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] cascadia » Recommendations for a week in Portland? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] cascadia » Portland Permies? (Monthly meetup anyone?) (Go to) K El
[+] permaculture » Logistics of 3 Sisters Garden (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] urban » Role of Community Led Independent Media in Sustaining Co-ops and Building Communities (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] pollinators » DIY hummingbird feeders: any recommendations? (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] meaningless drivel » invasion of privacy (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] forest garden » Food forest from dougfir forest? Where to begin? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] projects » Hard to find things that can be made that you would be willing to pay for! (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] urban » Everything it’s Season (somehow I ended up back in Portland) (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] urban » Everything it’s Season (somehow I ended up back in Portland) (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] trees » What trees can grow in a swamp? (Go to) James Landreth
[+] fungi » Merging mycrorrhizal networks (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] financial strategy » How I went from rat race to homestead with no savings or money. (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] butchery » If I ever teach butchery or dressing a carcass again (Go to) John F Dean
[+] permaculture » Permaculture project in heavy clay and student's budget (Go to) Beth Wilder
[+] meaningless drivel » Why American Farmers Are Hacking Their Tractors With Ukrainian Firmware (Go to) Meg Mitchell
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » building community vs. our "obey or else" instinct (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] religion and spirituality » The Moment, Relevancy, Memory, and My Relationship with Technology (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] chickens » Reducing bagged food for poultry! (Go to) Dave de Basque
[+] chickens » No Electricity Brooding? (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) John F Dean
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Phil Gardener
[+] mulch » Covered my yard with chips. What now? (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] soil » I love a volunteer plant! (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] chickens » Mixing chickens and turkeys, predator defense edition (Go to) Dave Anderson
[+] honey bees » Do nectary plants really improve pollination? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] hugelkultur » Slow Hugelkultur? (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] hugelkultur » Slow Hugelkultur? (Go to) Kai Walker