Help permies get a

new server by

contributing to the

fundraiser
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by R Scott or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » Can I build a stratification bench/bell out of rammed earth? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] rocket mass heaters » PCM (Industrial Paraffin) for the Mass in a RMH? (Go to) R Scott
[+] clothing » Raincoat recommendations (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] cob » Embedding a heating cable in cob (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] roundwood and timber framing » above ground pole and 2x6 structure lean to (Go to) R Scott
[+] zero waste » Left over sidewalls from repurposed tires (Go to) William Bronson
[+] natural building » Sound plan for no vapor barrier? (Go to) Joshua States
[+] rocket mass heaters » Insurance vs Codes (Go to) S Bengi
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Silly Question?? Is building to code necessary if... (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] earthen floor » Floor ideas! New house build. (Go to) Rfs Arkansas
[+] gardening for beginners » Love/hate soil blocking (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] fruit trees » where can I get the grafting drill bit that makes a hole the same shape and size as a pencil? (Go to) Robert Ray
[+] fruit trees » where can I get the grafting drill bit that makes a hole the same shape and size as a pencil? (Go to) Robert Ray
[+] passive solar » Roof overhang? (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] gear » Recommendations for a Froe? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] gear » Recommendations for a Froe? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] food preservation » Making a Plenum Herb Dryer (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] natural building » Help me solve a layout puzzle (Go to) Ned Harr
[+] cob » Will my clay soil shrink (Go to) John C Daley
[+] rocket mass heaters » Ceiling too hot (Go to) Scott Weinberg
[+] natural building » Help me solve a layout puzzle (Go to) Ned Harr
[+] frugality » Odd window insulation that's working: Waterfalls (Go to) John F Dean
[+] earth bag » Earthbag Plans - Version 2 (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] earthen floor » Earthen floor & radiant heat in reefer T-bar floor (Go to) Tim Blackk
[+] greenhouses » I need help with building greenhouses on a mountain side with water concerns (Go to) Diane Schips
[+] greenhouses » How to make greenhouse "insulated blanket"? (Go to) Zeus forero
[+] greenhouses » How to make greenhouse "insulated blanket"? (Go to) Zeus forero
[+] earthship » Why not remove one of the rims from Earthship tires? (Go to) Jim Fry
[+] earthship » Why not remove one of the rims from Earthship tires? (Go to) Jim Fry
[+] root cellars » Crawl space root cellar floor. (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] earthship » Flushing the toilet with post-planter water (Go to) Ned Harr
[+] natural building » Skylights vs roof longevity and performance (Go to) Ned Harr
[+] meaningless drivel » What is the magic word I can feed into google for this window covering? (Go to) Timothy Norton
[+] gear » Thoughts on acquiring a mechanical shredder for biomass collection (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] wood burning stoves » Bucking firewood before power tools. (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] repair » car wheel decided to escape (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] earthworks » Design of Auger Trolley (Go to) R Scott
[+] cooking » How to boil water in a moving vehicle? (Go to) Kaarina Kreus
[+] wood burning stoves » Double long barrel stove. (Go to) William Bronson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Barrel Patina - Fisher Price House (Go to) R Scott