permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • jordan barton
  • r ranson
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • thomas rubino
  • Beau Davidson

Last post in threads posted in by Jeff Wesolowski or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal care » Functional Medicine (Go to) Jeff Wesolowski
[+] woodworking » What would you treat a new sauerkraut stomper with? (Go to) See Hes
[+] berries » Nitrogen for elderberries. (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How thick should my supporting poles be for roundwood timber framing? (Go to) Maruf Miliunas
[+] honey bees » Learning Bee Keeping in the most Earth friendly way! (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] permaculture » One Solution to the Crisis: Landrace Everything (Go to) Marvin Weber
[+] mulch » Log slabs as pathways... bad or good idea? (Go to) Hugo Morvan
[+] introductions » I am planning to expand my homestead, and I am looking for inspiration from like-minded people (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] composting » brambles for humanure compost pile (Go to) Marjorie Vogel
[+] food preservation » Efficiency tricks for tomato canning (Go to) denise ra
[+] chickens » wild scrapy chickens/ducks (Go to) Kevin Collignon
[+] rocket mass heaters » Batch box heater using fisher stove (Go to) Nick Kendall
[+] rocket mass heaters » Batch box heater using fisher stove (Go to) Nick Kendall
[+] rocket mass heaters » Not getting the heat I expected (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] honey bees » Thermosolar hive for control of Verroa (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] grains and pseudograins » Harvest wheat too soon or too late? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » Containing seaberries (Go to) Loretta Liefveld
[+] chickens » Does deep litter work in the extreme cold? (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] wheaton laboratories » gapper program 2.0 (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] wheaton laboratories » gapper program 2.0 (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] ducks and geese » fodder/geese observations (Go to) Liz Hoxie
[+] lawn » Best way to transition from grass lawn to clover lawn? (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] chickens » Who's using heated waterers? (Go to) Terry Byrne
[+] earthworks » Swales for extreme desert (Death Valley) (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] market garden » Natural Farming - No till Corn (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] chickens » sunchoke sprouts (not tubers) for chicken feed (Go to) Jeff Wesolowski
[+] chickens » how do i keep my chicken water from freezing with no electricity? (Go to) Les Van Valkenburgh
[+] chickens » Chicken yard and feeding them with permaculture methods instead of buying (Go to) Lindsey Jane
[+] chickens » Hawk predation (Go to) Eric Bee
[+] chickens » Keeping chicks warm (Go to) Joanna Hoyt
[+] ecovillage » Ecovillage and ownership? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] alternative energy » making alcohol from jerusalem artichokes (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] intentional community » Crash Stead Forming (Go to) Krystina Szabo
[+] wheaton laboratories » Quest for Land - my advice for permies and homesteaders (Go to) Libbie Hawker
[+] wheaton laboratories » pig-bucket problem (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] wheaton laboratories » pig-bucket problem (Go to) Craig Dobbson