Win a copy of The School Garden Curriculum this week in the Kids forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Jay
stewards:
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Barkley
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Greg Martin
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Joshua Finch or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] biochar » what makes biochar good or bad? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] biochar » what makes biochar good or bad? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] mulch » red clover mistake!!!? help! (Go to) Heather Alison Cook
[+] woodland » Dave Jacke, Coppicing, Pollarding, great video from DAcres (Go to) Tina Paxton
[+] trees » Fertilizer Help Needed (Go to) douglas Huajardo
[+] trees » Fertilizer Help Needed (Go to) douglas Huajardo
[+] soil » Can you introduce mycorrhizal fungi via compost tea? (Go to) Travis Schulert
[+] forest garden » Question about mulch for forest garden. (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] introductions » Milja from Finland - total newbie... (Go to) Milja Hahto
[+] fungi » harvesting and eating chanterelle (c. cibarius) and smooth chanterelle (c. lateritius) (Go to) Ben Jackson
[+] gardening for beginners » Prepping my garden and would like all the advice I can get! (Go to) Tobias Ber
[+] ponds » Breathing life back into largish pond gone stagnant (Go to) Rob Irish
[+] ponds » Breathing life back into largish pond gone stagnant (Go to) Rob Irish
[+] fungi » Mycorrhizal Products (Go to) Sam Boisseau
[+] fungi » Mycorrhizal Products (Go to) Sam Boisseau
[+] hugelkultur » Hugel Coppice (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] scandinavia » Scandinavian Permaculture Gardens (Go to) Joshua Finch
[+] permaculture » Topsoil from forest? (Go to) bill archer
[+] permaculture » Any tips for the hot, humid, damp south-east? (Go to) Alex Ames
[+] permaculture » Polyculture Pros and Cons (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] southern usa » My family's site in the piedmont of NC: A Victory Garden (Go to) edwin lake
[+] southern usa » My family's site in the piedmont of NC: A Victory Garden (Go to) edwin lake
[+] permaculture » Forest garden planning (Go to) Kim Peterson
[+] hugelkultur » Paul Wheaton's hugelkultur article thread (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] hugelkultur » Paul Wheaton's hugelkultur article thread (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] greening the desert » Help Me Find The US Desert Greener Who Used Keyline Plowing On A Yoga/Meditation Retreat (Go to) Andrew Michaels
[+] permaculture » edible forest gardens case study 2 (Go to) Eric Toensmeier
[+] permaculture » edible forest gardens case study 2 (Go to) Eric Toensmeier
[+] cover crops » The Very Basics Of Cover Cropping - I guess I am missing somthing? (Go to) Travis Philp
[+] permaculture » Is anyone really doing permaculture? (Go to) Natasha Abrahams
[+] permaculture » Is anyone really doing permaculture? (Go to) Natasha Abrahams
[+] plants » Unknown berry tree -- Finland (Go to) Victor Johanson
[+] plants » Siberian pea shrub? -- Finland (Go to) John Polk