Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Jerry Sledge or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] home care » drying clothes - how not to smell like mildew - maybe it's the washing machine's fault? (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] home care » drying clothes - how not to smell like mildew - maybe it's the washing machine's fault? (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] wheaton laboratories » Josh's anty updates (Go to) Josh Huorn
[+] permaculture singles » Off-Grid Bound (Go to) Lisa Lebeau
[+] market garden » How to give away veggies without using plastic? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] permaculture singles » 61 yr old retired pink haired lady (Go to) Amy Page
[+] permaculture singles » 61 yr old retired pink haired lady (Go to) Amy Page
[+] repair » Duct fan installation: Dare I vertical it? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] aquaponics » I have IBC totes and a tiny bit of knowledge can someone help please? (Go to) Tommie Hockett
[+] rainwater catchment » siphoning hack--a solution that sucks! (for right-now transferring needs) (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] personal care » should i shave my armpits for my cousin's wedding? (Go to) Aglea Krasnova
[+] personal care » should i shave my armpits for my cousin's wedding? (Go to) Aglea Krasnova
[+] plant fibers » cloth from kudzu (Go to) r ranson
[+] oklahoma and texas » Central Texas permie rollcall (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] composting » Mealworms Eating Styrofoam? (Go to) David Splaine
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jesse's Ant Village Videos (Go to) Jesse Grimes
[+] tinkering with this site » renaming the daily-ish email (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh
[+] southwest usa » What's happening Permaculture wise in Texas? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] chickens » making the best of raising cornish rock cross (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] chickens » making the best of raising cornish rock cross (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] rabbits » Raising Rabbits in Texas Heat (Go to) heather Long
[+] gardening for beginners » Garden Failures... (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] medicinal herbs » Desperate for allergy relief! (Go to) Bocca Yi
[+] wheaton laboratories » ant love (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] permaculture singles » Female (63), central lower Michigan with desire to move west (Go to) mich mike
[+] permaculture voices » Permaculture Voices 2016 (Go to) Josh Kunkel
[+] blatant advertising » Hori Hori Garden Knife by Truly Garden (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] cob » Cob builder volunteers SE Oklahoma, NE Texas? (Go to) Jerry Sledge
[+] natural building » the ultimate first-aid kit for a shop (Go to) Daniel Kaplan
[+] permaculture real estate » Lot for lease to permie handyman (Go to) Jerry Sledge
[+] wheaton laboratories » evan's ant village log (Go to) Devon Olsen
[+] tinkering with this site » support thread for people trying to download freebies from dailyish email (Go to) Jeremy Franklin
[+] rural » Free Land on a Tropical Island!? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] tinkering with this site » Cassie's Weekly Permies.com Video Blog Updates! (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] cooking » Non Traditional Greens (Go to) Joshua Babbish
[+] oklahoma and texas » Central Texas permie rollcall (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] small farm » Organic farm becoming permaculture farm . . . Indiegogo fund raiser. (Go to) Jerry Sledge