permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • James Freyr
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Ash Jackson
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke

Last post in threads posted in by Wi Tim or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » School Permaculture Garden (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] plants » Need St. John's Wort PLANT (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] trees » Legal Help needed - importing seeds to US (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] permaculture » Advice needed: Permaculture ways to satisfy reforestation grant requirements without using herbicide (Go to) Ray South
[+] plants » Rhubarb: to seed or not to seed (Go to) Deb Rebel
[+] fungi » Myco-weeds? (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] fungi » Morels and Fire retardants (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] fungi » Myco-weeds? (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » The Permaculture Orchard: beyond organic by Olivier Asselin (Go to) William Wallace
[+] forest garden » Coyotes in my forest garden? (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) Konstantinos Karoubas
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) Konstantinos Karoubas
[+] fungi » oyster mushrooms straw substrate help please (Go to) Wayne Mackenzie
[+] fungi » oyster mushrooms straw substrate help please (Go to) Wayne Mackenzie
[+] fungi » Growing mushrooms on mixed sawdust (Go to) G Stone
[+] plants » What berry do you like the best? (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] trees » Two years until I can plant a fruit tree... can I start something now? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fungi » Outdoor mushroom cultivation (Go to) Danny Smithers
[+] plants » Very early spring? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] plants » Very early spring? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] hugelkultur » Mice in my hugelculturebeds. (Go to) Dave Dahlsrud
[+] soil » Using hairy vetch during the summer: possible? (Go to) Dylan Mulder
[+] plants » questions re Schizandra Chinensis germination (Go to) Tom DeCoste
[+] plants » uses for Autumn olive bushes (Go to) Tina Paxton
[+] forest garden » Can I move my plum trees after two growing seasons? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » uses for Autumn olive bushes (Go to) Tina Paxton
[+] forest garden » Perennials in Canada? (Go to) Penny Dumelie
[+] woodland » Steve -- Total Newbie outside of Missoula What to Plant? (Go to) Wi Tim
[+] fungi » Cooking King Stropharia (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] forest garden » What to Grow in my Forest in NW Montana? (Go to) William Hendershot
[+] trees » Controlling rabbit browse on young broad acre trees (Go to) Tim Southwell
[+] fungi » harvesting and eating chanterelle (c. cibarius) and smooth chanterelle (c. lateritius) (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] soil » What can I do for my soil after a fire? (Go to) Xisca Nicolas