permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Bill Crim
  • Mike Jay

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » 2018 rocket oven kickstarter support (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] crowdfunding » Things I'm learning from my first Kickstarter (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] rocket stoves » Clay pipe for rocket stove? (Go to) Sebastian Köln
[+] cooking » crockpot Caramelized onions (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] cascadia » Free Hens this week only! (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket mass heaters » The RMH Builders guide build-pic heavy (Go to) Dennis Lanner
[+] crowdfunding » Backyard Dairy Goats on Kickstarter! (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] crowdfunding » Backyard Dairy Goats on Kickstarter! (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] personal care » How to Cut Your Hair or Others (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] rocket stoves » What causes a batch box to smoke? (Go to) Graham Chiu
[+] frugality » the most eco and last coffee maker - cowgirl coffee (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cooking » Coffee Drippers -- Finally discovered these great little devices (Go to) john Harper
[+] cooking » Coffee Drippers -- Finally discovered these great little devices (Go to) john Harper
[+] rocket stoves » What's the significance of ram's horns and other vortices? (Go to) Graham Chiu
[+] cascadia » Journaling my experience with 20 weird acres in Skagit County (Go to) s. drone
[+] permaculture » *Welcome Maddy Harland, author of The Biotime Log (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] plant fibers » Homegrown Linen: transforming flaxseed into fibre - KICKSTARTER (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] books » The Biotime Log by Maddy Harland (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cooking » Water Velveting -- The Secret to Tender and Moist Stir Fried Meat (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] large farm » Interview with Gabe Brown (Go to) Dc Brown
[+] rocket stoves » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] rocket stoves » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] paul wheaton » Cooking with a Rocket Oven - microdoc (Go to) Rudy Valvano
[+] plant fibers » Homegrown Linen: transforming flaxseed into fibre - KICKSTARTER (Go to) Lyda Eagle
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Allan Savory Wins Award (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cattle » How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change TED Talk (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] permaculture artisans » Allan Savory @ PV1 - "Why management needs to be holistic to avert tragedy beyond imagination" (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] wheaton laboratories » paw paw love shared at the pizza party! (Go to) Emmett McCormick
[+] wheaton laboratories » Making seedballs at base camp (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket stoves » A rocket smoker? (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] pigs » Why on earth won't my pigs eat apples? (Go to) Lana Weldon
[+] wheaton laboratories » chop and drop - and protecting an apple tree (Go to) Scott Foster
[+] permaculture real estate » Great downtown city farm / home for sale or rent (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] large farm » Converting Traditional to Permaculture: Questions, Goals & Frustrations (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] pigs » HogTree, feeding pigs with a constrant dropping of fruits (Go to) L. Tims