permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • jordan barton
  • r ranson
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • thomas rubino
  • Beau Davidson

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cascadia » (Sold) Permaculture Property (with a great house) for sale outside Portland - 5 acres (Go to) Chris Sugg
[+] rocket ovens » Rocket Mass Heater + Oven? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » I got an email from Sepp Holzer today (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fermentation Day - Half-Assed Holiday! (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] perennial vegetables » quality and palatability of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Michael moholland
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » Paul is doing speaking gigs again! (Go to) Carmen Rose
[+] wheaton laboratories » residents can be expelled at any time - why would anybody subject themselves to that? (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] wheaton laboratories » filtering for awesome matches for deep roots and ant village (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] food as medicine » Cows milk (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] rocket ovens » Rocket toaster oven? (Go to) William Bronson
[+] cascadia » What permaculture techniques have been proven to work in the Cascadia bioregion? (Go to) Jeremy VanGelder
[+] science and research » Carbon sequestration via rotational grazing (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] science and research » Carbon sequestration via rotational grazing (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket mass heaters » What is the best way to grow fuel for an RMH (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket ovens » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] personal care » ProPublica has mapped some of the most toxic places in America - with higher cancer rates (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] meaningless drivel » Huberman lab podcast - Effects of fasting and time restricted eating on fat loss and health. (Go to) T.J. Stewart
[+] rocket stoves » rocket bath? (Go to) david pittaway
[+] food preservation » Other ways of preserving figs? (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] wheaton laboratories » Kolomona's SEPPer / Bootcamp Experience (Go to) Grey T. Klein
[+] food choices » Association noted between consumption of high-heat treated milk/dairy and asthma (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] food preservation » Other ways of preserving figs? (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] rocket ovens » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket ovens » Brick Outdoor Kitchen (Go to) Ryan Kremer
[+] rocket ovens » New Build Black and White Rocket Oven (Go to) Joyce Harris
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » The Wheaton Eco Scale (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] food as medicine » Natural remedies for endometriosis (Go to) Catherine Winter