permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cooking » Learning to love cheap cuts of meat... (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] cooking » lard (Go to) Liza Stallsmith
[+] food as medicine » cooking with tumeric (Go to) lisa goodspeed
[+] personal care » no make-up / natural beauty (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] meaningless drivel » Under the Valentine's Tree (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] wheaton laboratories » 2018 brown and purple schmoozaroo at allerton abbey (Go to) John Saltveit
[+] cascadia » Dyeing with Fungi - Kitsap Peninsula Mycological Society (Go to) Loxley Clovis
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] wheaton laboratories » a couple of pics (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cascadia » Mid-Willamette Valley Ranch for sale (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] biodynamic » Redhawk's methods of making the biodynamic preparations (Go to) Annie Collins
[+] chickens » Yolk color thread (Go to) steve bossie
[+] biodynamic » Settling the dust around Biodynamic applications (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] crowdfunding » Homesteading Business Courses Kickstarter (Go to) s wesley
[+] cattle » Raising Holstein feeder calves? (Go to) Wes Hunter
[+] personal care » question on brushing teeth with oil (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] food as medicine » My Experience Eating Nothing From Plants, aka Zero Carb (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] web sites » Northwest Edible Life: life on garden time (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] food as medicine » My Experience Eating Nothing From Plants, aka Zero Carb (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] rocket mass heaters » tiny house rocket mass heater: the cyclone batch style (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] projects » Introducing the Wild Ride Farm - lots of pictures (Go to) John C Daley
[+] meaningless drivel » Insomnia (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] woodland » Living (root) wood bridges (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] wheaton laboratories » Fred's photos from Wheaton Labs (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] permaculture real estate » Big Decisions - Land on Clark or Cowlitz Washington (Go to) Mark Tudor
[+] cattle » SURPRISE in the pasture (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] permaculture real estate » Big Decisions - Land on Clark or Cowlitz Washington (Go to) Mark Tudor
[+] personal care » Shark week cramping/pain discussion (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » Apple poll ideas (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » Board games (and any other games) in winter (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] tinkering with this site » December promotions! (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] intentional community » A Few People Can Share A Farm (Go to) lior dahan
[+] wheaton laboratories » double shoebox rocket cook stove in allerton abbey (Go to) Steve Shelton
[+] wheaton laboratories » double shoebox rocket cook stove in allerton abbey (Go to) Steve Shelton
[+] meaningless drivel » Board games (and any other games) in winter (Go to) Julia Winter