permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Jay Angler
  • Tereza Okava

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] crowdfunding » The Truly Passive Greenhouse movie Kickstarter (June 2020) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] plants » the trouble with hawkweed (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] plants » Giant Kale (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] cascadia » Will it frost again? (Go to) Beth Johnson
[+] rocket ovens » Rocket Tandoor Oven! (Go to) Gerry Parent
[+] trees » Lemon trees in Montana or anyplace normally too cold for citrus. (Go to) Sara Rosenberg
[+] sewing » How to Make a Face Mask (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] medicinal herbs » Social Distancing to reduce Viral Load (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] medicinal herbs » Social Distancing to reduce Viral Load (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] cascadia » PNW nurseries? recommendations please! (Go to) Robert Ay
[+] food as medicine » High blood pressure (Go to) Amy Francis
[+] food as medicine » Intermittent fasting with broth and butter? (Go to) J Davis
[+] keto » Water only fasting and ketogenesis (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] rocket ovens » My First Rocket Project - a Rocket Oven in stages (Go to) Ralph Kettell
[+] charcuterie » Just finished 20 pounds of kielbasa sausage (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jen’s Boot Camp and Allerton Abbey Experience (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] rocket ovens » My First Rocket Project - a Rocket Oven in stages (Go to) Ralph Kettell
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Bruce King
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] food as medicine » the sugar season is only 'just' upon us and I've already OD'd (Go to) Brody Ekberg
[+] forest garden » The Amazon forest was planted by humans? (Go to) S Tonin
[+] rocket stoves » Rocket hot tub on skids for Wheaton Labs? (Go to) shiwen he
[+] cascadia » Recommendations for a week in Portland? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] buy it for life » Women's clothes... buy it for life? What are your favourites? (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] food as medicine » Hormonal acne (Go to) Mk Neal
[+] cascadia » Recommendations for a week in Portland? (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] science and research » Science Fair experiment for Rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter