permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Julia Winter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » paul's patreon stuff got his videos and podcasts running again! (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] cattle » Regenerative grazing demonstration project - on the I-5 in California (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cattle » Regenerative grazing demonstration project - on the I-5 in California (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] cooking » What do I do with all of this summer squash? (Go to) Scott Foster
[+] crowdfunding » rocket ovens kickstarter (Go to) Kyrt Ryder
[+] forest garden » I think I overdid it with the mulch (Go to) Chris Holcombe
[+] rocket stoves » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] rocket stoves » My quest to make a beautiful rocket oven (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] forest garden » I think I overdid it with the mulch (Go to) Chris Holcombe
[+] rocket stoves » what would you cook first in a rocket oven? (Go to) Robert Rafferty
[+] cattle » Shelter in MOB Grazing (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] personal care » Cream Cheese Issues (Go to) Kyrt Ryder
[+] rocket stoves » what would you cook first in a rocket oven? (Go to) Robert Rafferty
[+] cooking » Pickling leaves and making dolmas from turk's cap (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] tinkering with this site » Bug?? I'm having trouble using the "URL" button (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] tinkering with this site » Bug?? I'm having trouble using the "URL" button (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] pigs » Pig Problems and Conundrums (Go to) n murray
[+] natural building » cob w chickens (Go to) Marco Banks