permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Aaron Festa or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Repairing bad grafts advice (Go to) Kevin Goheen
[+] plants » Plant id (Go to) greg mosser
[+] gear » All right, I admit it - I've never had a pocket knife... (Go to) Nathaniel McNary
[+] food choices » Are lentil and buckwheat greens edible? (Go to) zinneken ikke
[+] forest garden » Our .1 acre, 3 year old garden - a video tour (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] plants » Plant id (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] plants » Plant id (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] trees » Chestnuts (Go to) Ray Moses
[+] bugs » I thought permaculture insect control had failed me, but land racing saved the day! (Go to) L Anderson
[+] bugs » I thought permaculture insect control had failed me, but land racing saved the day! (Go to) L Anderson
[+] biodynamic » Has Anybody Had Success w/ Biodynamic Farming? (Go to) karla cox
[+] organic » Anyone else pulling their hair out over this years garden?! (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] soil » Help with soil test (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] plants » The great big thread of sunchoke info - growing, storing, eating/recipes, science facts (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] plants » The great big thread of sunchoke info - growing, storing, eating/recipes, science facts (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] wheaton laboratories » Wildlife at Wheaton Labs (Go to) Grey T. Klein
[+] plants » Plant ID (Go to) Rue Barbie
[+] resources: seeds, plants, honey, consulting, etc. » Spare Czech Horseradish starts (Go to) Jon Paddy
[+] permaculture » Author is unimpressed by permaculturalist views of 'invasive' plants (Go to) Rick Valley
[+] trees » Best way to plant antonovka Apple seeds (Go to) Russell Olson
[+] trees » Best way to plant antonovka Apple seeds (Go to) Russell Olson
[+] trees » 3 trillion trees on the planet (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] cascadia » How do I keep my soil dry enough to grow hardy kiwis? (Go to) Chris Sargent
[+] gardening for beginners » Asparagus permaculture way (Go to) Jerry Brown
[+] plants » Fig Trees for Propagation (Go to) Amjad Khan
[+] gardening for beginners » whats eating my broccoli (Go to) Gregory Silling
[+] plants » help id garden plant (Go to) r ranson
[+] plants » help id garden plant (Go to) r ranson
[+] trees » Hickory ID? (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] trees » Hickory ID? (Go to) Aaron Festa
[+] forest garden » Rick, how to rid grass in food forest (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] forest garden » Rick, how to rid grass in food forest (Go to) Hester Winterbourne
[+] plants » backyard plant identification (Go to) mitch brant
[+] forest garden » Raspberry polyculture (Go to) Tom Harner
[+] plants » Help with ID (Go to) Rebecca Norman