permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Tina Wolf
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Robert Overturf or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] honey bees » Flow(TM) Hive may be the innovation that finally gets me (and you) into beekeeping! (Go to) Tam Deal
[+] honey bees » Flow(TM) Hive may be the innovation that finally gets me (and you) into beekeeping! (Go to) Tam Deal
[+] hugelkultur » mushrooms for hugelkultur (Go to) steve bossie
[+] tinkering with this site » my real motivations behind the stretch goals (Go to) Don Huber
[+] tinkering with this site » Free RMH plans page test (Go to) Harold Biichle
[+] tinkering with this site » Cassie's Weekly Permies.com Video Blog Updates! (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] tinkering with this site » New rocket mass heater kickstarter (Go to) Don Huber
[+] chickens » looking for pics/video of winter chicken coops (Go to) Antonio Ramirez
[+] tinkering with this site » Cassie's Weekly Permies.com Video Blog Updates! (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] tinkering with this site » World Domination Gardening 3-DVD set - Kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » World Domination Gardening 3-DVD set - Kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » my plans for my permaculture empire (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] tinkering with this site » Jack Spirko's best podcasts (Go to) Beau M. Davidson
[+] alternative energy » make your own incandescent light bulb (Go to) Jeremy Baker
[+] plants » growing apples from seeds vs. cloning (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Wood Burning Stoves 2.0 Kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] cascadia » Farmstead Meatsmith Kickstarter (Go to) mackyy deny
[+] permaculture design » videos to introduce permaculture (Go to) Micky Ewing
[+] permaculture design » videos to introduce permaculture (Go to) Micky Ewing
[+] meaningless drivel » Terraforming with Permaculture, is it possible? (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] meaningless drivel » Terraforming with Permaculture, is it possible? (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] wheaton laboratories » auctioning off the creek name (Go to) Bill Puckett
[+] plants » growing apples from seeds vs. cloning (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] chickens » chicken coops/runs/tractors/paddocks/pens/etc. (Go to) Lisa Brunette
[+] homestead » Burn Bin (Go to) Robert Overturf
[+] trees » Tree Identification (Go to) Robert Overturf
[+] eastern usa » Seeking a landless Permie in Iowa (Go to) Casey Walters
[+] dogs and cats » Question for people living in a suburban area: Do you let your cats outside? (Go to) Michael Fundaro
[+] permaculture » Making Polyculture beds (Go to) William Bronson