Help permies get a

new server by

contributing to the

fundraiser
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by Jason Lindsay or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » Podcast 267 - Rocket Mass Heater Update Part 1 (Go to) Tracy Wandling
[+] meaningless drivel » Thought Of The Day (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] tinkering with this site » the third ethic (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » What does the apple next to my name mean? (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] permaculture singles » S/W/F/59 looking for a life partner to build a Simon Dale house in MO (Go to) Hildegard Bogart
[+] wheaton laboratories » RMH in a Tipi (Go to) Coydon Wallham
[+] permaculture singles » S/W/F/59 looking for a life partner to build a Simon Dale house in MO (Go to) Hildegard Bogart
[+] tinkering with this site » What does the apple next to my name mean? (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] tinkering with this site » paul quotes (Go to) Leigh Tate
[+] meaningless drivel » It's not the morphine, it's the size of the cage - a new look at addiction (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] rocket mass heaters » two rocket mass heater workshops in October 2013 (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] rocket mass heaters » two rocket mass heater workshops in October 2013 (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] crowdfunding » Permaculture Playing Cards Kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] music » Music of the Moment (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] meaningless drivel » jokes (Go to) Dennis Barrow
[+] meaningless drivel » jokes (Go to) Dennis Barrow
[+] tinkering with this site » the third ethic (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » The greatest reinvention of the 3rd ethic... tribute (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] meaningless drivel » Don't do deals with geese! (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] tinkering with this site » should all permaculture stuff be for free? (Go to) Kimberly Agnese
[+] permaculture singles » Single Again (Go to) Rion Mather
[+] permaculture » Sepp Holzer New Exclusive Video And Will Give Free Presentation In Duluth (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] permaculture singles » 27 yo Widowed Momma of Four in Missouri (Go to) Richard Stromberg
[+] tinkering with this site » Permies Cash Flow (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] tinkering with this site » the bigs (Go to) Jason Lindsay
[+] tinkering with this site » Permies Cash Flow (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] tinkering with this site » Volunteers Needed (Go to) Micky Ewing