Win a copy of Coppice Agroforestry this week in the Woodland forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Beau Davidson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • L. Johnson
  • thomas rubino
  • S Rogers

Last post in threads posted in by Jerry McIntire or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater Resources Wiki (Go to) Jordan Beaupré
[+] rocket mass heaters » Rocket Mass Heater Resources Wiki (Go to) Jordan Beaupré
[+] permaculture » Using pee as fertilizer safely and how it benefit permaculture. (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] intentional community » Pine Soup in the Western Great Lakes Region (Go to) Coydon Wallham
[+] ecovillage » Ecocamp Project in Upper Midwest, USP (Go to) Fae Right
[+] meaningless drivel » what's your favorite summer hat/head gear? (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] workshops » Rocket Hot Tub! - PTJ 2022 (Go to) Sharon Buydens
[+] natural building » Building a Round Door (Go to) Dave Lotte
[+] natural building » Building a Round Door (Go to) Dave Lotte
[+] blatant advertising » Hardy Fruit Trees for Organics and Permaculture (Go to) John Wolfram
[+] cooking » Winter Squashes: What are their flavor profiles and uses? (Go to) Hilary Duinker
[+] chickens » Chicken Water Heater - DIY and Easy to set up... (Go to) Michael Moreken
[+] toilet alternatives » Public Domain Composting Toilets Are Legal in Washington State (Go to) Carmen Rose
[+] ancestral skills » long canoe trips (Go to) Arthur Angaran
[+] natural building » Would you help me with ideas renovating this house? - mediterranean homesteading (Go to) John C Daley
[+] natural building » Would you help me with ideas renovating this house? - mediterranean homesteading (Go to) John C Daley
[+] ecovillage » Ecocamp Project in Upper Midwest, USP (Go to) Fae Right
[+] introductions » Hello from Southeast Oregon! (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] zero waste » I'm curious... What's the best change you made that reduced your garbage? (Go to) Kaarina Kreus
[+] zero waste » I'm curious... What's the best change you made that reduced your garbage? (Go to) Kaarina Kreus
[+] conservation » Cool the person not the space: methods of doing it (Go to) Peter Adams
[+] natural building » Natural Air Conditioning (Go to) Tony Hawkins
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Wally Jasper
[+] projects » Tenelach Farms - twenty acres in SW Michigan (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] crowdfunding » SKIP Book Kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] homestead » hang your laundry to dry outside in the winter (Go to) Chris Palmberg
[+] permaculture real estate » For sale: urban permaculture oasis in Portland OR (Go to) Kamala Bennett
[+] cascadia » Active permaculture practitioners in the PNW? We want to be neighbors (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] cascadia » Active permaculture practitioners in the PNW? We want to be neighbors (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] permaculture real estate » 5+ Acres on Whidbey Island with Permaculture Garden For Sale (Go to) Pangea Arts
[+] religion and spirituality » Spirituality - Things vs. People (Go to) Jerry McIntire
[+] natural building » Natural air sealing material for stick built cabin (Go to) Laura Hans
[+] tiny house » Ventilation for Tiny Shipping Container (Go to) denise ra
[+] wheaton laboratories » Special BRK JUST for the permaculture bootcamp! Now at about $2500! (Go to) Fred Tyler
[+] wheaton laboratories » Special BRK JUST for the permaculture bootcamp! Now at about $2500! (Go to) Fred Tyler
[+] tinkering with this site » Better World Book second printing, pre-order dealio (Go to) Hugo Chave
[+] woodworking » Using used vegetable oils for preserving wood structures in the garden or farm (Go to) Patrick Rahilly