permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Burra Maluca
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Anne Miller
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mike Jay
gardeners:
  • Bill Crim
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Greg Martin

Last post in threads posted in by David Williams or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] toxin-ectomy » The Wheaton Eco Scale (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] toxin-ectomy » The Wheaton Eco Scale (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] natural building » The dirt on glass bottle walls (Go to) olive woodward
[+] toxin-ectomy » diatomaceous earth (Go to) William Grotts
[+] natural building » The dirt on glass bottle walls (Go to) olive woodward
[+] intentional community » South eastern Ontario Canada.. New to permies (Go to) David Williams
[+] intentional community » South eastern Ontario Canada.. New to permies (Go to) David Williams
[+] gear » Wood/Charcoal Blacksmithing Tips, Tricks, And Advice. (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] biodiesel » Alcohol Can Be a Gas! (Go to) michael carman
[+] alternative energy » wood boiler electric pump problems (Go to) R Scott
[+] organic » What to do with urine additional questions (Go to) Ruby Gray
[+] forest garden » Jerusalem Artichokes? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] honey bees » Queries on common practices (Go to) tel jetson
[+] forest garden » Jerusalem Artichokes? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] biodiesel » Lots of whiz bang technology, but what can mortal man use? (Go to) David Williams
[+] biodiesel » Lots of whiz bang technology, but what can mortal man use? (Go to) David Williams
[+] composting » I think it will work. Question on if I am wrong for composting cigarette buds (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] hugelkultur » Just finished my first hugelkulture bed! (Go to) David Williams
[+] composting » I think it will work. Question on if I am wrong for composting cigarette buds (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] small farm » Small animals for small farm plowing... (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] plants » Quinoa growing tips needed (Go to) chris pesenti
[+] aquaponics » Conversation about Aquaponics (Go to) Jordan Ulm