permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Haasl
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Carla Burke
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean

Last post in threads posted in by bob day or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gear » My experience using a mini RV style washing machine with spinner. (Go to) bob day
[+] gear » My experience using a mini RV style washing machine with spinner. (Go to) bob day
[+] rocket mass heaters » DSR2 --my build (Go to) bob day
[+] rocket mass heaters » DSR2 --my build (Go to) bob day
[+] wood burning stoves » Convert wood-burning metal stove to masonry heater (Go to) bob day
[+] wood burning stoves » Convert wood-burning metal stove to masonry heater (Go to) bob day
[+] permaculture singles » 66/m/healthy/ vegan,raw/29 acres/central VA/ seeking female with similar (Go to) bob day
[+] meaningless drivel » linux is better than windoze or mac (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] ethics and philosophy » When they come to offer you money for a little pipeline (Go to) greg mosser
[+] food as medicine » Curing Cancer (Go to) bob day
[+] predators » mink and otter predation, Fish caves? (Go to) bob day
[+] wood burning stoves » Fire brick question (Go to) bob day
[+] wells and springs » So, i made this... (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] introductions » Hi, I'm new here and looking to change my life (Go to) Earl Edward
[+] beavers » Beavers Damming Flow into My Pond (Go to) bob day
[+] food as medicine » Using garlic to cure bacterial infections (Go to) bob day
[+] composting toilet » Minimum size of humanure bin (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] trees » Peach leaf curl - alternatives to copper spray? (Go to) bob day
[+] gardening for beginners » COVID-19: start growing fast, and top ten plants for gifting to the neighbors... (Go to) bob day
[+] gardening for beginners » COVID-19: start growing fast, and top ten plants for gifting to the neighbors... (Go to) bob day
[+] permaculture real estate » Permaculture Conservancy? (Go to) bob day
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] meaningless drivel » linux is better than windoze or mac (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] rocket stoves » Refractory Cob or cob-bricks? Forges, rocket stoves... (Go to) bob day
[+] gardening for beginners » How far to plant your trees from your nitrogen fixers and other trees in contour rows. (Go to) S. Bard
[+] food as medicine » High blood pressure (Go to) Amy Francis
[+] fencing » Experience growing living fences from willow? (Go to) Starr Miller
[+] gardening for beginners » How far to plant your trees from your nitrogen fixers and other trees in contour rows. (Go to) S. Bard
[+] conservation » It is 2021 and incandescent is still better than LED (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] conservation » It is 2021 and incandescent is still better than LED (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] chickens » Guinea Fowl, Ticks and Honey Bees (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] composting toilet » Minimum size of humanure bin (Go to) Corey Schmidt