permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by David Livingston or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] medicinal herbs » harmful detoxification (Go to) David Livingston
[+] toxic gick » Monsanto owned seeds - or are they? (heirloom varietals with trademarked names) (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] toxic gick » Monsanto owned seeds - or are they? (heirloom varietals with trademarked names) (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] ulcer factory » The Great Global Warming Swindle? (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] greening the desert » Is planting a savanna on the Colorado plains possible? Desirable? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] home care » Cordless blower home cleaning (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] music » Re-release of Jethro Tull's "Heavy Horses" -- 40th anniversary (Go to) David Livingston
[+] greenhouses » moisture a problem when attaching greenhouse to house? Solar gain for home? (Go to) Steven George
[+] guinea fowl » Could pigeons be kept and considered somewhat essential like bees? (Go to) Joshua Parke
[+] tinkering with this site » A couple of forum name change ideas (Go to) Kathleen Sanderson
[+] ducks and geese » Could pigeons be kept and considered somewhat essential like bees? (Go to) Joshua Parke
[+] wood burning stoves » An Idea for a Diverter to Capture Waste Heat from a Woodstove (Go to) Brad Hengen
[+] frugality » Dinner Party Frugality (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] natural building » fleece scrap fabric as insulation? (Go to) David Livingston
[+] ulcer factory » Petrol or people? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] natural fibers and materials » I would love to see the woolen industry rise from the ashes (Go to) Josephine Howland
[+] plants » Article on Starting a Nursery Business (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] ulcer factory » Petrol or people? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] trees » Protecting irrigation hose from wild boars (Go to) Skandi Rogers
[+] earthworks » Turning a dry riverbed/wadi into a catchment (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] farm income » Help me refine my business idea (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] meaningless drivel » Perceptions Vs. Reality--I thought more people were cooking/being self-sufficient/etc... (Go to) David Livingston
[+] plants » 5 Easy Perennials (Go to) David Livingston
[+] meaningless drivel » Insomnia (Go to) Jean Soarin
[+] forest garden » Best Fruits For Storage (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] tinkering with this site » Recognizing Our Spam Hunters. (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] woodland » Green removal of invasive trees - Knysna, South Africa (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Recognizing Our Spam Hunters. (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] south america / central america / mexico » Looking for long term caretaker/lessee for my house with 50 acres in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica (Go to) David Livingston
[+] trees » Whip and tongue grafts (Go to) Natalie Kadziel