permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Mike Cantrell or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fruit trees » Anyone growing hardy pecans, hicans, or hickories from Grimo or similar? Looking for seed (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] fungi » Mushroom logs! Innoculating shiitake logs with whole caps from the grocery store (Go to) Mark Griffin
[+] agile work » Call for interviews (Go to) Donald Johnson
[+] gear » Where can I buy an electric grain threshing machine like they use all over Asia? (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] gear » Stronghold Haywire Klamper Binding Tool by Morgan Enterprises (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] fungi » Mushroom logs! Innoculating shiitake logs with whole caps from the grocery store (Go to) Mark Griffin
[+] medicinal herbs » How to Use Herbs for Pain (Go to) Meg Mitchell
[+] blatant advertising » CruxHomes - An Affordable Passive Home Design (Go to) Kimi Iszikala
[+] natural building » Experiment results: billboard roof (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] gear » X27 Splitting Maul by Fiskars (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] natural building » Experiment results: billboard roof (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] rocket mass heaters » When are they not a good idea? (Go to) Peter van den Berg
[+] trees » Mulberry harvest tips (Go to) Susan Pruitt
[+] tinkering with this site » "recent topics" (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] scythes » Grinding Points For American Scythes (Go to) Benjamin Bouchard
[+] scythes » Grinding Points For American Scythes (Go to) Benjamin Bouchard
[+] cottage industry » Tracking time when crafting for sale (Go to) Drew Moffatt
[+] natural building » Anyone's Input for a Literature Review (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] greenhouses » Tempered Glass Sources (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] gear » Knives / blades (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] conservation » LED's efficiency exceeds 100%? (Go to) Henri Lentonen
[+] gardening for beginners » Unusual, But Easy Plants for Beginners (Go to) David Livingston
[+] cob » I built a Cinva-Ram CEB press, and I made it easier for you to build one too! (Go to) Steven Lindsay
[+] gear » Knives / blades (Go to) Kena Landry
[+] natural building » Are we completely crazy? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] cob » I built a Cinva-Ram CEB press, and I made it easier for you to build one too! (Go to) Steven Lindsay
[+] plants » I want schisandra chinensis!!!! (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] homestead » Buying Land with garbage (Go to) jared strand
[+] seeds and breeding » I want to buy Stinging Nettle Crowns (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] homestead » Buying Land with garbage (Go to) jared strand
[+] wood burning stoves » Seeking masonry heater plans (Go to) James Huskins
[+] wood burning stoves » Seeking masonry heater plans (Go to) James Huskins
[+] wheaton laboratories » the extremely high cost of flakes (Go to) William Bronson
[+] wood burning stoves » Highly efficient modern woodstoves (Go to) Chris Knite
[+] natural building » Building without wood (except for pallet wood) (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] natural building » Small projects with rammed earth blocks (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] stone work » Can I use standard welded fence wire for gabion baskets? (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] woodland » Western MI, Allegan county; 20 acres of woodlands - Tenelach Farm. (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] rocket stoves » Firing fire bricks for a rocket stove (Go to) terry jones