permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • r ranson
  • Nancy Reading
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Rachel Lindsay
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Annie Sires or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture singles » looking for a partner (Go to) scott golas
[+] passive solar » Anyone live in a double envelope home? (Go to) Lindsay Jamieson
[+] gear » * Welcome back Yury Smirnov, of Ecominded.net, for Fokin hoe giveaway!! (Go to) Yury Smirnov
[+] residual income streams » How to get an online job (Go to) Destiny Hagest
[+] residual income streams » a big list of real residual income streams (Go to) r ranson
[+] residual income streams » a big list of real residual income streams (Go to) r ranson
[+] dogs and cats » dog eating chicken (Go to) Wilson Harrison
[+] meaningless drivel » How does an apartment dweller make the world a better place? (Go to) Lynne Cim
[+] chickens » how do i keep my chicken water from freezing with no electricity? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] goats and sheep » Eating a goat (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] chickens » Finding a way to bring chickens to our farm! (Go to) Annie Sires
[+] permaculture » Permaculture group meeting in Rhode Island (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] permaculture » Permaculture group meeting in Rhode Island (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] eastern usa » Moving to RI .. with chickens! (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] wheaton laboratories » I want more people (Go to) Landon Sunrich
[+] eastern usa » East Coast Permies (Go to) Cortland Satsuma