permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by George Meljon or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » INHABIT: A Permaculture Perspective (Documentary introducing permaculture) (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] financial strategy » Permaculture real estate development (Go to) Kristie Harper
[+] financial strategy » Permaculture real estate development (Go to) Kristie Harper
[+] permaculture artisans » Dr. Elaine Ingham soil workshop at Greg Judy's farm (Go to) George Meljon
[+] tinkering with this site » what do ya'll think of our new logo? (Go to) Nancy Parker
[+] tinkering with this site » what do ya'll think of our new logo? (Go to) Nancy Parker
[+] blatant advertising » I think i found a method to make permaculture profitable. (Go to) raphael benesh
[+] books » The Permaculture City by Toby Hemenway (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] blatant advertising » I think i found a method to make permaculture profitable. (Go to) raphael benesh
[+] music » Neil Young and Permaculture on tour - volunteers needed (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] medicinal herbs » What is up with the essential oil craze? (Go to) Sharol Tilgner
[+] hugelkultur » Why is Hügelkultur so famous? (Go to) Alistair MacKinnon
[+] projects » A time stacked modular pond (Go to) Jason Silberschneider
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goats_how many for ~3 acre plot? (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] hugelkultur » Hay...gelkultur? (Go to) Dave Dahlsrud
[+] predators » help with bad tick problem? (Go to) Josephine Howland
[+] tinkering with this site » feed the empire (Go to) meganjoy ostermann
[+] trees » Where to buy trees online? (Go to) George Meljon
[+] financial strategy » Is permaculture going over the hill? A young man's struggle to earn an income. (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] fungi » lazy, cheap inoculation? (Go to) George Meljon
[+] earthworks » My swale Time Lapse (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] trees » Where to buy trees online? (Go to) George Meljon
[+] forest garden » Guilding around existing Autumn Olives (Go to) George Meljon
[+] medicinal herbs » What is up with the essential oil craze? (Go to) Sharol Tilgner
[+] plants » strawberry lifespan question (Go to) George Meljon
[+] permaculture » Definitive companion planting sources (Go to) George Meljon
[+] permaculture design » the pool was here when I got here (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] permaculture » Logistics of 3 Sisters Garden (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] mulch » White Clover Living Mulch - Vegetable Advice? (Go to) Jim Tuttle
[+] forest garden » Guilding around existing Autumn Olives (Go to) George Meljon
[+] trees » Planting Near Drainfield/Septic Tank (Go to) Rez Zircon
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » The Documentary Inhabit: A Permaculture Perspective is Now Available for Pre-Order! (Go to) Chris Meador
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » The Documentary Inhabit: A Permaculture Perspective is Now Available for Pre-Order! (Go to) Chris Meador
[+] permaculture » Russian Olive (& other N fixers) in a Permaculture Orchard setup in Virginia? (to invade or not to i (Go to) George Meljon
[+] hugelkultur » Save the hugels! (Go to) George Meljon
[+] plants » Plant suggestions for quasi-chinampa (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] plants » Plant suggestions for quasi-chinampa (Go to) Dan Grubbs
[+] hugelkultur » Save the hugels! (Go to) George Meljon