permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Christopher Weeks
  • Timothy Norton
gardeners:
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Paul Fookes
  • Tina Wolf

Last post in threads posted in by John Duffy or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] scythes » I'm terrible at scything! (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » Weird things dogs have done (Go to) Donna Lynn
[+] biochar » Co-composting with biochar (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] scythes » I'm terrible at scything! (Go to) r ranson
[+] edible forest gardens » Forest School for Children - Edible Landscape Design (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] gear » Shovel Breakers Anonymous (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] meaningless drivel » old trucks (Go to) James Bridger
[+] meaningless drivel » old trucks (Go to) James Bridger
[+] gear » Recommendations for a Mulch Fork? (Go to) Timothy Norton
[+] earthworks » Joshua's and Big Berm's Excavator Adventure (Go to) jason holdstock
[+] sewing » Fantastic fasteners worthy of permaculture clothing (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] repair » Tarp repairs (Go to) Gina Jeffries
[+] fish » Fathead Minnow vs Bullhead (Go to) Barbara Kochan
[+] berries » Help with blackberry bramble & gloves (Go to) Jonah Struan
[+] camera work » r learns youtube - but will she like it? (Go to) r ranson
[+] gardening for beginners » Crop Rotation Question (Go to) Mary Cook
[+] greenhouses » It's the crazy lady who wants to live in a greenhouse again! More ideas and questions inside. (Go to) Dave Pennington
[+] plants » What kind of plant is this and what's wrong with it? (Go to) May Lotito
[+] stone work » Raised beds with large vertical slate / flagstone slabs - has anyone done this? (Go to) Tina Wolf
[+] meaningless drivel » Tools! My grandfather's and my uncle's (Go to) John Duffy
[+] meaningless drivel » Tools! My grandfather's and my uncle's (Go to) John Duffy
[+] mulch » Best mulching/other strategies for capture/retention of seasonally available water (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] mulch » Best mulching/other strategies for capture/retention of seasonally available water (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] cattle » My theme song when cleaning the stable (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] biochar » What is your end goal with biochar? (Go to) Denise Cares
[+] rocket mass heaters » comparing a heat pump to a rocket mass heater (Go to) John Duffy
[+] hunting and fishing » Best fishing experience (Go to) John F Dean
[+] frugality » Just what we always wanted! (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] meaningless drivel » Reasons to love the winter season (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] repair » Ergonomic broom handle? How to make one? (Go to) John Duffy
[+] art » Making ink from alder cones and black walnuts (Go to) I. Weaver
[+] biochar » Recrunching biochar (Go to) S Bengi
[+] meaningless drivel » What if I painted 100 chicken portraits? (Go to) gir bot
[+] bugs » Coffee grounds vs. pill bugs (Go to) M. Phelps
[+] art » watercolour questions so beginner, I'm almost afraid to ask (Go to) Maxime Tower
[+] wheaton laboratories » SEPP to Boot: Stephen's Experience (BRK) (Go to) Stephen B. Thomas
[+] food preservation » Is a Pressure Canner Worth the Money? (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] scythes » Blade repair...where to begin? (Go to) Scot Miller