permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Marty Mitchell or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] hugelkultur » "Epic Gardening" Hugelkultur Beds (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] fruit trees » Easiest Fruit Tree to Grow (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] aquaponics » New MOBILE Rubbermaid stock tank system getting put together. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » New MOBILE Rubbermaid stock tank system getting put together. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » Black Granite as Media (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] honey bees » What type of hive would be best for Sheer Total and Utter Neglect? (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] fruit trees » Stark Bro's Tree Nursery from MO, USA (Go to) steve bossie
[+] ergonomics » Recently discovered one eco-friendly tool to increase quality of life, health, and... food! (Go to) Lindsey Silva
[+] aquaponics » New Aquaponics Series from Jack Spirko (Go to) dirk tanner
[+] aquaponics » Just made a YouTube video on supplements I use to get new systems kick started. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » YouTube Video for Gravel Size and Types (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » Aquaponic Strawberries YouTube Video (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » Made a YouTube video on how to build a Reliable Bell Syphon for you! (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » Made a YouTube video on how to build a Reliable Bell Syphon for you! (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] aquaponics » Can aquaponics really be permaculture? (Go to) Chris Wang
[+] aquaponics » Can aquaponics really be permaculture? (Go to) Chris Wang
[+] aquaponics » Filtering Fish Solids Vs. Worm Digestion in the System (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gear » My 4cyl Midsize Truck and what it is capable of. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gear » My 4cyl Midsize Truck and what it is capable of. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] greenhouses » Low Energy - Year Round 16ft x 16ft Aquaponics/Wicking bed Greenhouse I designed. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] greenhouses » Low Energy - Year Round 16ft x 16ft Aquaponics/Wicking bed Greenhouse I designed. (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] urban » Wicking Bed = Instant Deep/Rich Soil that stays perfectly moist... Always. Water wise too... (Go to) Marty Mitchell