permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Marty Mitchell or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] horses, donkeys and mules » List of pasture capable flowers that are friendly to horse/cattle AND bees/birds... (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] fruit trees » Official start to my attempt at Citrus in zone 7B Chesapeake, VA (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gardening for beginners » Biggest benefit of a no-till garden is... (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gardening for beginners » Biggest benefit of a no-till garden is... (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gardening for beginners » What to plant after potatoes are out (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] gardening for beginners » What to plant after potatoes are out (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] wildlife » No one back home will believe this, but I bet some of you will. (Go to) K Kaba
[+] pollinators » Name the top plants in your yard for bees. (Go to) Blake Lenoir
[+] honey bees » My Layens hive story… (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] honey bees » When can or should I stop feeding the bees? (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] honey bees » When can or should I stop feeding the bees? (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] honey bees » I think I have settled on the first hive design - Long Lang (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] honey bees » I think I have settled on the first hive design - Long Lang (Go to) Marty Mitchell
[+] cattle » What are the Different Breeds of Cattle? (Go to) Jeff Marchand
[+] cattle » What are the Different Breeds of Cattle? (Go to) Jeff Marchand