permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Haasl
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Carla Burke
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean

Last post in threads posted in by Andre Lasle or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cattle » Cattle Psychology and Electric Netting (Go to) Wes Hunter
[+] cattle » Range (Portable) Mineral Feeder (with an asterisk *) (Go to) Wes Hunter
[+] gear » DIY Electric Fence Indicator Light (Go to) Sherrie Reits
[+] gear » Right Tool for the Job (within reason) (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] gear » How to identify rims so that I can find replacements for my haywagon? (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] gear » How to identify rims so that I can find replacements for my haywagon? (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] cattle » Grazing a Flerd- Feeding minerals without allowing sheep to ingest copper? (Go to) kadence blevins
[+] pigs » Strictly Pastured Pig Design Help (Go to) Pascal Paoli
[+] plumbing » Backflow Prevention from Yard Hydrants and Cattle Waterers (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] fencing » Cattle-panel gabion fence corners for electric fence (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] pigs » Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] chickens » Electric Poultry Net Protect against Coyote, Wolf and Bear? (Go to) Bill Erickson
[+] pigs » Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] trees » Nut Tree/Shrub Identification (Go to) David Livingston
[+] earthworks » Identifying the Keypoint- and what if it is in the woods? (Go to) allen lumley
[+] earthworks » Welcome Back Darren Doherty author of Regrarian's Handbook (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] midwest usa » Minnesota Laws Regarding small Processors (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] food preservation » Canning Lard- Botulism worries? (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] chickens » Electrified Netting - Energizer "Constant or Pulse?" (Go to) John Athayde
[+] pigs » From Pour-Scald to Dip-Scald (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] pigs » Farmstead Meatsmith Class- Slaughter (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] cascadia » Visit-able Permaculture Sites/Farms? (Go to) Laura Sweany
[+] pigs » At-Home American Guinea Hog Slaughter (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] food preservation » Sausage grinding (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] food preservation » Sausage grinding (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] grey water » Safe Detergent / Soaps for Greywater use... (Go to) Danette Steele
[+] pigs » At-Home American Guinea Hog Slaughter (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] pigs » Hog Scrapers (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] natural fibers and materials » Pig Fat Candles (and a small problem) (Go to) Andrew Parker
[+] natural fibers and materials » Pig Fat Candles (and a small problem) (Go to) Andrew Parker
[+] soil » Legumes and How they Work (Go to) Leila Rich
[+] hugelkultur » Hugelkultur, a breeding ground for pill bugs? (Go to) Jay C. White Cloud
[+] pigs » Upcoming Pig Butchering- "Pour-scald" or "Dip-scald"? (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] pigs » Holistic De-Wormer.... (Go to) John Polk
[+] pigs » Holistic De-Wormer.... (Go to) John Polk
[+] pigs » Upcoming Pig Butchering- "Pour-scald" or "Dip-scald"? (Go to) Walter Jeffries
[+] hugelkultur » Sepp Holzer and trees in hugelkultur (Go to) Andre Lasle
[+] pigs » New to breeding Pig, help needed (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] pigs » Pig Watering Nipples... (Go to) Bill Erickson