permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by drake schutt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] fungi » Almond Agaricus - Agaricus subrufescens (Go to) M.K. Dorje Jr.
[+] fungi » Almond Agaricus - Agaricus subrufescens (Go to) M.K. Dorje Jr.
[+] fungi » Mushroom varieties on spent coconut coir substrate from greenhouse tomatoes? (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » how much controll do I have of fruiting times if my grow room is uninsulated? (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » how to initiate pinning of king.oyster when its too hot out (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » RMH in a spawn house (Go to) Derick Greenly
[+] fungi » RMH in a spawn house (Go to) Derick Greenly
[+] plants » wonderberry aka sunberry (solanum burbankii) (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] composting » Heat my house with Compost? (Go to) John Gratrick
[+] fungi » How do you grow awesome oyster mushrooms with straw and a 5 gal bucket? (Go to) John Saltveit
[+] fungi » I wanted to eat these boletes but was sore afraid - SOLVED!!! (Go to) Jay C. White Cloud
[+] fungi » What is the best fungi book? (Go to) Cassie Langstraat
[+] composting » what is the best composting book? (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] fungi » what fungi can be grown in pine? (Go to) Meryt Helmer
[+] fungi » The YEAST Thread: What is? How to? Other resources. (Go to) drake schutt
[+] forest garden » Creating a Permaculture Food Forest is Not Always the Answer (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] fungi » Strange Gelatinous Fungus in Georgia (Go to) Gee Mazer
[+] mulch » Anyone use free mulch services like chipero.com? (Go to) Liz Braithwaite
[+] fungi » arsenic and lead in soils (Go to) John Polk
[+] fungi » I started a kickstarter fundraiser to add culinary mushrooms to our homestead -- please support (Go to) niki carpenter
[+] fungi » Questions: stem butt cultivation and dried mushrooms (Go to) Mat Smith
[+] fungi » Do corophilic mushrooms grow well on poop-free compost? (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » Question on growing king stropharia (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] fungi » does saprotrophic mycelium benefit from nitrogen? (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » Lazy mans mushroom cultivation through selectivity (Go to) Shawn Harper
[+] fungi » mushrooms in garden: colonized log borders and mushroom compost as growing medium (Go to) dan long
[+] fungi » Reishi (Go to) dan long
[+] fungi » Using wood pellets to spawn 'shrooms (Go to) drake schutt
[+] fungi » Create a Natural Medicine Chest: Starting A Maitake Mushroom Patch (Go to) John Saltveit
[+] fungi » Non-sterile cultivation (Go to) steve bossie
[+] fungi » Non-sterile cultivation (Go to) steve bossie
[+] forest garden » Video Tour of Michael Pilarski's food forest 4 months after planting into a grassy field ... (Go to) Chris Badgett
[+] fungi » Should I eat these? (Go to) John Saltveit
[+] wild harvesting » Finding and identifying morels (Go to) karrin carlson
[+] fungi » lazy, cheap inoculation? (Go to) George Meljon
[+] fungi » Saving spores (Go to) Florian Kreisky
[+] composting » BPA in paper compost sources (Go to) Sherri Lynn
[+] fungi » Saving spores (Go to) Florian Kreisky