permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Bill Erickson
garden masters:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Bryant RedHawk
  • Mike Jay
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Dan Boone
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Nicole Alderman or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] survival » Survival weapon (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] frugality » Keeping hubby happy (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] plants » Nitrogen fixing corn discovery (Go to) Greg Martin
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] gear » Do you have an old-fashioned sawbuck? Do you have ANY sawbuck? How'd you make it? Let us see it! (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] frugality » Personal Property Taxes (Go to) J Anders
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet girls. Things every young guy should know. (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] tinkering with this site » Using formatting tags at permies.com to make your posts more awesome (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » Pioneer title for completing the Scavenger Hunt! (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] tinkering with this site » Pioneer title for completing the Scavenger Hunt! (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] tinkering with this site » New Profile--and a Scavenger Hunt!!! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » Color Acuity Test (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] tiny house » Temporary inexpensive housing while I build my house? (Go to) Josh Garbo
[+] tinkering with this site » Hip-Hip Horray for our New Gardeners!!! (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] solar » Solar Panel Shutters for the North (Go to) David Baillie
[+] frugality » Working for money is expensive (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] recycling » mending our clothes...do you? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] tinkering with this site » What type of dailyish do you like + Apple Poll! (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] fruit trees » Asian X European Pear cross, is it worth trying? (Orcas pear x Nijisseiki ) (Go to) James Landreth
[+] fruit trees » What's wrong with my daughter's Orcas Pear and my Orcas prune? Black/brown spots on leaves (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fruit trees » Asian X European Pear cross, is it worth trying? (Orcas pear x Nijisseiki ) (Go to) James Landreth
[+] aquaponics » How to grow herbs & keep fish for cheap! Easy, small scale aquaponics DIY (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] tinkering with this site » New Profile--and a Scavenger Hunt!!! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] aquaponics » How to grow herbs & keep fish for cheap! Easy, small scale aquaponics DIY (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] ducks and geese » Ducks always molting--Why?!?! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » Zero Replies Criteria? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID...and to stump others! (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] ducks and geese » Ducks always molting--Why?!?! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] recycling » What is it.... the game! Post unknown objects to ID...and to stump others! (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] cascadia » Journaling my experience with 20 weird acres in Skagit County (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] plants » What's this nightshade(?) in my herb spiral? It seems perennial... (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] plants » What's this nightshade(?) in my herb spiral? It seems perennial... (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] wheaton laboratories » Biological Reverse Kickstarter (Go to) Bill Erickson
[+] wheaton laboratories » Biological Reverse Kickstarter (Go to) Bill Erickson