Win a copy of Mudgirls Manifesto this week in the Natural Building forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Nicole Alderman or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] food choices » Vote: What's Your All-Time Favorite Veggie to Grow and Eat? (Go to) gir bot
[+] fruit trees » My trees are growing funny--Why? leaves first by the trunk, and then toward the ends of the branches (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] natural building » * Welcome Molly Murphy & Clare Kenny authors of Mudgirls Manifesto (Go to) molly murphy
[+] plants » Vote: What's Your All-Time Favorite Veggie to Grow and Eat? (Go to) gir bot
[+] tinkering with this site » My post seems to be deleted from Overpopulation thread (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] tinkering with this site » My post seems to be deleted from Overpopulation thread (Go to) Michael Sohocki
[+] ulcer factory » Over population, family planning, and adoption (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » Can you compete with our own permies farmer? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] ducks and geese » Ducks eating fallen bird seed, killing grass. (Go to) natasha todd
[+] plants » Vote: What's Your All-Time Favorite Veggie to Grow and Eat? (Go to) gir bot
[+] meaningless drivel » Tis the Season to dress like a Pirate and go to Renaissance Fairs! (Go to) Rob Griffin
[+] meaningless drivel » Tis the Season to dress like a Pirate and go to Renaissance Fairs! (Go to) Rob Griffin
[+] wheaton laboratories » Jeremy's Ant Village Adventures (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] cooking » National Eat Your Vegetables Day - June 17 (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] fruit trees » My trees are growing funny--Why? leaves first by the trunk, and then toward the ends of the branches (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] nibblers » What are slug/snail predators and how can I encourage them in my garden? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] nibblers » What are slug/snail predators and how can I encourage them in my garden? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] intentional community » "global sharing community" SCAM! BEWARE of this org. under the guise of "community" they lure folks (Go to) Budge Muller
[+] ducks and geese » Good appetite yet wasting away (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] personal care » Any ideas for natural fabric underpants? (Go to) Sheila Mleziva
[+] buy it for life » Cloth Shopping Bags? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] buy it for life » Cloth Shopping Bags? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] books » The official permies.com Book Review Grid with more than 100 books listed (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] books » Mudgirls Manifesto: Handbuilt Homes, Handcrafted Lives by The Mudgirls (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] tinkering with this site » gir bot (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) r ranson
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » double posting? - are you having this trouble? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] ducks and geese » Good appetite yet wasting away (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] books » Mudgirls Manifesto: Handbuilt Homes, Handcrafted Lives by The Mudgirls (Go to) beth Cromwell
[+] rainwater catchment » Edible Plants for Shady &/or Wet Areas (especially in temperate climates like the Northwest) (Go to) James Landreth