permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • paul wheaton
  • Devaka Cooray
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Miles Flansburg
  • Julia Winter
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Anne Miller
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mark Tudor
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by Nicole Alderman or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] honey bees » Forage for Bees in the Pacific Northwest (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] parenting » What/who inspired your parenting style? (Today I realized I'm "Mama Bear") (Go to) Tina Hillel
[+] volunteers » volunteer visa? (Schengen Countries) (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] volunteers » volunteer visa? (Schengen Countries) (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] intentional community » house and land rent free in Bulgaria 2012 (Go to) Kathy McGowan
[+] intentional community » house and land rent free in Bulgaria 2012 (Go to) Kathy McGowan
[+] intentional community » Ten (10) rules we used to build our sustainable community (Go to) Chris Wang
[+] plants » Which "weed" do you like the most? (Go to) Lee Gee
[+] jobs offered » This week's local eco-jobs (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] meaningless drivel » Travis leaving (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] fairy grove creations » Paul + Dragon Companion Set! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to hand write legibly as an adult (Go to) raven ranson
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to hand write legibly as an adult (Go to) raven ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » the old view is going away (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] pdc » Permaculture Design Certificate Online - OSU Informal Survey (Go to) S Bengi
[+] pdc » Permaculture Design Certificate Online - OSU Informal Survey (Go to) S Bengi
[+] tinkering with this site » Recognizing Our Spam Hunters. (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] fruit trees » Espalier trees (Go to) Alicia Smith
[+] buy it for life » Which (electric) machines/tools would you recommend for a small permaculture farm/food forest (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] cooking » ISO easy cracker recipes (grain free or gluten free a plus!) (Go to) Jason Learned
[+] tinkering with this site » the old view is going away (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] permaculture singles » Social Lounge (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] homestead » Methods for preparing land for future planting at the garden/homestead scale (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] blatant advertising » Useful and fun gifts for a homesteader (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] aquaponics » Black Granite as Media (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] tinkering with this site » Deleting An Account (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] ulcer factory » convince me it's ok for a six year old to 'hunt' and kill a deer (Go to) Marco Banks