permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
garden masters:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • thomas rubino
  • Bill Crim
  • Kim Goodwin
  • Joylynn Hardesty
gardeners:
  • Amit Enventres
  • Mike Jay
  • Dan Boone

Last post in threads posted in by oliver moss or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] solar » Moving deep-cycle batteries regularly and charging after long storage (Go to) Markus Loeffler
[+] earth bag » I have a clay soil: how to add sand? (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] market garden » Backyard market gardening a myth? (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] cooking » Stone coated frying pan. (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] alternative energy » What are my options for charging two cellphones and one blender? (Go to) frank li
[+] gardening for beginners » growing store bought potatoes (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] trees » Establishing trees: Best Tree Tubes? (Go to) Wayne Mackenzie
[+] gardening for beginners » advice on potatoes in sheet mulch? (Go to) oliver moss
[+] gardening for beginners » growing store bought potatoes (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] solar » Solar Roadway - What if we could power our nation from our roads??? Has anyone else seen this? (Go to) john mcginnis
[+] plants » please help identify these plants (Go to) Justin DeVico
[+] gear » Wood splitting axe reinvented (Go to) bob golding
[+] gardening for beginners » Is it game over for my frost hit potatoes? (Go to) John Alabarr
[+] plants » Can someone ID this vine? (Go to) Bernie Farmer
[+] plants » Can anyone ID this groundcover? And tell me how to get rid of it? (Go to) R Rhodes
[+] plants » Can anyone ID this groundcover? And tell me how to get rid of it? (Go to) R Rhodes
[+] projects » My 1/8 acre (Go to) Jenn Christison
[+] uk and ireland » Permies in the UK (Go to) bee lee
[+] uk and ireland » Permies in the UK (Go to) bee lee
[+] introductions » Hello from the UK (Go to) Bill Erickson