permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Bill Crim
  • Mike Jay

Last post in threads posted in by Bryant RedHawk or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] chickens » Fishy taste in eggs (Go to) Rohan Miller Devis
[+] predators » Raccoons or possums? (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] trees » Brown scale on peach tree (Go to) Charli Wilson
[+] soil » Adding Lime to my Pasture (Go to) Cindy Skillman
[+] soil » New Article about regenerative farming (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » New Article about regenerative farming (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] urban » Sustainable gardening pebble substitute? and some questions about growing mint indoors (Go to) Jan White
[+] dynamic accumulators » Comfrey Excavation (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] small farm » Filtering river water for irrigation (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] fungi » bone meal, phosphorous and fungi (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » chestnuts (Go to) Borislav Iliev
[+] woodworking » Using a Shipping container as a linen press and household store room (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] natural building » Battling Humidity (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] honey bees » New-bee here. I need some advice (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] gardening for beginners » Min-Max Soil Temp for Veg Seed Germination (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] cooking » What nutrients are are more important - protein, fiber or vitamins? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] grains and pseudograins » Nine Grains of Experience (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] trees » Plant Protectors Might Be a BAD Idea! (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » do beets HAVE to taste like dirt? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] trees » Geoengineering by Growing Urban Rainforests (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » do beets HAVE to taste like dirt? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] forest garden » Best easy Mushroom to grow on Wood mulch in TN (Go to) Patrick Bales
[+] zero waste » Event composting for traveling circus: Oregon and Montana (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] soil » newbie question about autumn sheet mulching for spring perennial planting (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] composting » Composting tower concept (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] zero waste » Event composting for traveling circus: Oregon and Montana (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] composting » Measuring concentration of potassium in homemade compost tea. (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » are my pine trees dying? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » Overwintering kale roots: Deep cold winter temps. (Go to) J W Richardson
[+] trees » are my pine trees dying? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » native african plant that increases the water in the soil. (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] fruit trees » Fruit bearing tree from store-bought avocado's? (Go to) s. drone
[+] soil » Cedar wood, wood chips, and sawdust for composting and soil building (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » Where are you buying trees? (Go to) Jay Grace
[+] forest garden » Pawpaws(asimina triloba) in swampy 8b South Georgia (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] trees » This is how we cold stratify chestnuts (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] permaculture » What am I doing wrong? How can I get people interested? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] soil » which composting method is the best for my soil? Vs work required (Go to) Susan Wakeman
[+] farm income » Sustainable income, sustainable planet -- are we working at cross purposes? (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] fungi » Oyster Mushroom growing at home issue (Go to) Dennis Bangham