permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Jay
  • Anne Miller
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Pearl Sutton
gardeners:
  • James Freyr
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Sergei Boutenko or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] projects » Project van life... What's with the van boom? (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] finishes » I think I've found a better way to insulate single pane windows? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] finishes » I think I've found a better way to insulate single pane windows? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] crowdfunding » Is living in a van the New American Dream? I aim to find out! (Go to) r ranson
[+] crowdfunding » Is living in a van the New American Dream? I aim to find out! (Go to) r ranson
[+] wild harvesting » Cattail Harvesting with Sergei (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] fruit trees » Espalier With Valya Boutenko (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] wild harvesting » I've said it before and I'll say it again: "It's spring, go look for morels!" (Go to) Phil Grady
[+] wild harvesting » Backyard foraging for wild edibles (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] food as medicine » Lose weight and feel better by drinking a smoothie a day (homemade of course) (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] gardening for beginners » 2x6 Raised Garden Beds For Sloped Yard (cheap, DIY, gopher proof, weed resistant & water proof) (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] gardening for beginners » DIY pallet garden beds; I can't stop! (Go to) Adèle Maisonneuve
[+] gardening for beginners » 2x6 Raised Garden Beds For Sloped Yard (cheap, DIY, gopher proof, weed resistant & water proof) (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] wild harvesting » My entire wild edibles movie is now on YouTube fo FREE! (Go to) Melissa Bracy
[+] food as medicine » New and improved green smoothie challenge now on YouTube (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] food as medicine » New and improved green smoothie challenge now on YouTube (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Powered By Green Smoothies (1 HD movie + 1 eBook) (Go to) Photos aaulas
[+] digital market » Tips For Identifying New Plants eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Cattails eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Winter Edibles eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Wild Edibles Cheat Sheet eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » The Most Poisonous Plants eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Summer Edibles eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Edible Trees eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Edible Grasses eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Edible Flowers eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Edible Berries eBook by Sergei Boutenko (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Common Weeds And Wild Edibles Of The World (HD video) (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] digital market » Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko (1 HD video + 10 eBooks) (Go to) Jennifer Walton
[+] digital market » Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko (1 HD video + 10 eBooks) (Go to) Jennifer Walton
[+] crowdfunding » New and improved 30-day green smoothie challenge in the works on Kickstarter (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] food as medicine » Looking for liquid food. (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] wild harvesting » Wild Edibles Playing Cards (Go to) Sergei Boutenko
[+] homeschooling » Healthy Kids Books For You And A School (Go to) Mike Feddersen