permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Leigh Tate
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by Laura Emil or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal challenges » Just diagnosed with Lyme disease (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Elemental Change: A film about water, humans, climate, and life on earth. (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] dvds, movies, videos and documentaries » Elemental Change: A film about water, humans, climate, and life on earth. (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] tinkering with this site » What type of dailyish do you like + Apple Poll! (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] food as medicine » Raw Milk (Go to) Ben Veenema
[+] meaningless drivel » Moderator Nicole Alderman is without internet until further notice (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] homestead » A walk in the woods (Go to) Artie Scott
[+] homestead » A walk in the woods (Go to) Artie Scott
[+] ulcer factory » A Conversation About Vaccination (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] meaningless drivel » Amazing Nature - what has wowed you lately? (Go to) Megan Palmer
[+] berries » Blueberries- Favorite Uses, Recipes, and Preservation (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] berries » Blueberries- Favorite Uses, Recipes, and Preservation (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] meaningless drivel » Amazing Nature - what has wowed you lately? (Go to) Megan Palmer
[+] living art » Garden picture exchange! (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] workshops » PEP1 Certification workshop/gathering/event May/June 2019 (Go to) Coco Newlon
[+] kids » Do you keep a portion of lawn for your kids? (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] kids » *Welcome Kaci Rae Christopher, author of The School Garden Curriculum! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] projects » Breaking my Plastic addiction - R takes the pledge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] projects » Breaking my Plastic addiction - R takes the pledge (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] meaningless drivel » The Next Poster Gets A Letter (And The Next...etc.) (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] plants » all about garlic! (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] homestead » build it and they will come? (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] writing » style guide - there are so many, help me choose (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] homeschooling » Favorite Preschool-Aged Books about Nature? (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] composting » Does anyone run a composting business? Or familiar with commercial composting numbers? (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Kenneth Elwell
[+] crowdfunding » rocket ovens kickstarter (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] ulcer factory » Still can't do it! (Go to) Nina Jay
[+] repair » Waste, Landfills and 'Throw Away' Engineering (Go to) Ivan Hawkes
[+] wheaton laboratories » earthworks road drainage (Go to) Mike Turner
[+] toxic gick » Plastic every where? (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] tinkering with this site » What type of dailyish do you like + Apple Poll! (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] greenhouses » MY 22.5ft Hemlock Dome Green house (Go to) Phil Gardener
[+] personal care » should i shave my armpits for my cousin's wedding? (Go to) Aglea Krasnova