permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Jay
  • Anne Miller
  • Jocelyn Campbell
stewards:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Pearl Sutton
gardeners:
  • James Freyr
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by Kirsten Simmons or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » I unexpectedly have two accounts now...? (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] tinkering with this site » I unexpectedly have two accounts now...? (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] medicinal herbs » Another question on hypermobility (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] medicinal herbs » Another question on hypermobility (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] scythes » Fitting a scythe (Go to) Benjamin Bouchard
[+] cooking » Making Tea: Sun Tea vs Refrigerator Tea vs Hot-Brewed Tea? (Go to) Ryan Hobbs
[+] southern usa » Permaculture in Georgia (Go to) Mike Turner
[+] trees » Mushy tasteles peaches (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] roundwood and timber framing » How to build with bamboo? (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] meaningless drivel » People are basically kind (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] plants » Amazing Amaranth (Go to) Xep Arkonatitlan
[+] trees » Planting fruit trees from seeds and the results (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] books » Shanleya's Quest: A Botany Adventure for Kids Ages 9-99 by Thomas Elpel (Go to) Thomas Elpel
[+] permaculture singles » 21 F in GA Looking for Friends to talk Permie With :) (Go to) Demitri Williams
[+] permaculture singles » 21 F in GA Looking for Friends to talk Permie With :) (Go to) Demitri Williams
[+] small farm » Observe while building soil? (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] books » Shanleya's Quest: A Botany Adventure for Kids Ages 9-99 by Thomas Elpel (Go to) Thomas Elpel
[+] rabbits » guinea pigs as meat... my journal as i go (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] plants » sweet potato is a perrennial where i live! great what do i do now? (Go to) Bill Erickson
[+] cover crops » Cover crop chart great resource (Go to) Lorenzo Costa
[+] permaculture » Traditional agriculture in Indonesia; what I learned - Many Pics (Go to) Judith Big
[+] permaculture » Volunteering Vegetables -- The squash that won't go away... (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] financial strategy » Permaculture real estate development (Go to) Leif Ing
[+] rabbits » Idea for rabbit hutches. (Go to) Thomas Partridge
[+] books » Raising Dough: The Complete Guide to Financing a Socially Responsible Food Business by Elizabeth U (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] farm income » Retail pricing data (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] predators » Urban livestock guardians (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] cascadia » Here's a Shot in the Dark - I Need a Web Developer / Programmer (Go to) Kirsten Simmons
[+] books » 2015/16 Winter Read-along: Edible Forest Gardens by Dave Jacke with Eric Toensmeier (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] books » Gaia's Garden by Toby Hemenway (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] tinkering with this site » trying to better understand amazon (Go to) Trevor Peck
[+] tinkering with this site » trying to better understand amazon (Go to) Trevor Peck