permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Phillip Swartz or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] food preservation » Fridge Free Solutions (Go to) Judith Pi
[+] rocket stoves » Greenhouse Heating - Rocket Stove Boiler Project (Go to) F Styles
[+] rocket stoves » Greenhouse Heating - Rocket Stove Boiler Project (Go to) F Styles
[+] southwest usa » Experienced Organic Farm Manager Seeking Winter Travel + Work Experience (Go to) Mary Johnson
[+] permaculture singles » 23yo, Male Journeyman Farmer/Permie seeking female for eventual homestead partnership (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] permaculture singles » 23yo, Male Journeyman Farmer/Permie seeking female for eventual homestead partnership (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] fungi » Angle grinder Shiitake logs? (Go to) Lj Jane
[+] fungi » Mushroom varieties on spent coconut coir substrate from greenhouse tomatoes? (Go to) drake schutt
[+] midwest usa » Custom Mushroom Log Inoculation and Laying Yard Setup (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] pep » PEP1 - Animal Husbandry (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] pep » PEP1 Dairying (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] pep » PEP1 Dairying (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] chickens » Are chickens really sustainable small scale (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] lawn » Identify This Grass!! (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] lawn » Identify This Grass!! (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] chickens » looking for pics/video of winter chicken coops (Go to) Antonio Ramirez
[+] chickens » The best lay bedding? (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] medicinal herbs » under arm Deodorant alternative (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] midwest usa » Custom Mushroom Log Inoculation and Laying Yard Setup (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] soil » No till...but how? (Go to) Fabio Klein
[+] small farm » Buckwheat: control Canada Thistle ? (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] large farm » Remay (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] large farm » Hay Field Management (Go to) Andy Reed
[+] chickens » Keeping nipple waterer from freezing using air. (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] small farm » Please help me with my 7 Acres of Old Corn/Soy Bean fields. I want to start a small permaculture (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] small farm » Please help me with my 7 Acres of Old Corn/Soy Bean fields. I want to start a small permaculture (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] permaculture » circular calendar by the seasons (Go to) Robert Alcock
[+] permaculture » The min max trap (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] chickens » Keeping nipple waterer from freezing using air. (Go to) Phillip Swartz
[+] frugality » insulated leather work gloves wear out too quickly! (Go to) allen lumley
[+] chickens » Chickens Not Respecting the Electric Fence (Go to) Joseph Lewis
[+] chickens » special equiment needed for 25 chicken harvest? (Go to) Suzanne Gossett
[+] chickens » Why do chickens need a coop? (Go to) pete ah
[+] chickens » Insulating a Chicken Coop Roof-thoughts on the mechanics? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] chickens » Raising meat chickens on no grain? (Go to) Anna Morong
[+] chickens » Aerial Predator Problem - In Desperate Need Of A Solution (Go to) Jerry Ward