permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Joseph Lofthouse or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Watermelon landrace (perfect flowers) (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] pollinators » Promiscuously Pollinated Tomatoes And The Bees That Make Them Possible (Go to) Andrew Barney
[+] trees » Newbie here ...plant exchange anyone? (Go to) Scott Murphree
[+] fungi » Mushroom logs! Innoculating shiitake logs with whole caps from the grocery store (Go to) Mark Griffin
[+] dogs and cats » How do you keep the cats from shitting in your garden? (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] gardening for beginners » Seed Question (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] eastern usa » Please help! I need land! And wisdom! (Go to) J Anders
[+] eastern usa » Please help! I need land! And wisdom! (Go to) J Anders
[+] dogs and cats » Super hungry stray cat won't eat cat food (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Pest immune vs pest tolerant (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » All of my new watermelons are shriveling up and discoloring (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] plants » Direct seeding onions (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] medicinal herbs » yohimbe bark to bring up repressed mental stuff? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Selecting Tomatoes for Disease Resistance (Go to) Rez Zircon
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Pest immune vs pest tolerant (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] eastern usa » Who has bought land, or something similar, sight unseen? (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] eastern usa » Who has bought land, or something similar, sight unseen? (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] survival » Survival weapon (Go to) Aj Hans
[+] tinkering with this site » Korean Natural Farming Acronyms (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] ergonomics » Going Shoeless: A discussion about barefoot living (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » All of my new watermelons are shriveling up and discoloring (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] homestead » What to do? Different goals than the spouse (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] fungi » Mushroom growing help! (Go to) Daniel Tura
[+] plants » When to plant green seeds? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] forest garden » How do you access fruit trees for pruning/picking when you've got a food forest? (Go to) Michelle Bisson
[+] forest garden » Help me get this together: Greening Arco Idaho (Go to) Dina Johnson
[+] forest garden » Help me get this together: Greening Arco Idaho (Go to) Dina Johnson
[+] food preservation » Preserving LARGE amounts of food by any method ... need help (Go to) Jess Dee
[+] pollinators » The Wrong Side of The Bee War: Honey Bees as Invasive Species (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] cooking » What's Cooking? Pictures (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] ergonomics » Going Shoeless: A discussion about barefoot living (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse