permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by Joseph Lofthouse or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » Enough Corn for Proper Pollination (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] natural building » Best type of house to build in southern Missouri (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] natural building » Best type of house to build in southern Missouri (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] farm income » Utah food freedom: What products should I make now? (Go to) Annie Collins
[+] gardening for beginners » Please help I cant germinate eggplant seeds (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] plants » Cheap online source for Sunchokes (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] farm income » Utah food freedom: What products should I make now? (Go to) Annie Collins
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] resources: seeds, plants, honey, consulting, etc. » Carol Deppe seed order problem (Go to) Louise Wakefield
[+] tinkering with this site » gir bot assumes, and makes an...you know... (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] sculpture » Natural resin sources - ideas for a hard resinous substance? (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] meaningless drivel » Rural living, cell phones, and the law of uncertainty as it relates to service. (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] plants » Replacement Ideas for Growing Tomatoes? (Go to) Renee Banks
[+] plants » Winter sown potato from seed (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] zero waste » Tips on how to shop for zero waste (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] tinkering with this site » need some help: how do we figure out what bit on a page is "insecure" (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] tinkering with this site » need some help: how do we figure out what bit on a page is "insecure" (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] gardening for beginners » Wacky Spring Weather Woes (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] organic » Removing Salt from Urine (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] plants » Should i strattify my beaked hazelnuts (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] trees » What is happening with this tree? (Go to) R. Steele
[+] plumbing » Is there a pump to keep the house plumbing working during a power outage? (Go to) Alan Loy
[+] pollinators » What happen to the bee apocalypse? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] decision making » Starting over from zero. Ideas if you? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] conferences / convergences » Build the Guild -- A dynamic governance permaculture convergence, 2018-06-03/08, Hagerman Idaho (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Fava vs Broad Vs lima vs butter beans :-) (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] plants » Friend or foe? Foe!! Jimpson Weed (Go to) Steve Mendez