permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Bill Crim
  • Mike Jay

Last post in threads posted in by Joseph Lofthouse or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Ken Zemach
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Photos of Joseph Lofthouse's Garden (Go to) Ken Zemach
[+] plants » Harvesting seeds from your groceries (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] honey bees » Yellow jacket trap (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] small farm » Practical 1-Acre Staple Foods? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] small farm » Practical 1-Acre Staple Foods? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] permaculture » What am I doing wrong? How can I get people interested? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] permaculture » What am I doing wrong? How can I get people interested? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] plants » Ideas about growing all your own food (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] plants » Ideas about growing all your own food (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] blatant advertising » Sunroots For Sale: Genetically diverse. Prolifically Seeding. (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] gardening for beginners » Planted Silver White Garlic (Go to) J Grouwstra
[+] tinkering with this site » Wrong-way Driver - seeking better understanding of the be nice rule (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] blatant advertising » Sunroots For Sale: Genetically diverse. Prolifically Seeding. (Go to) Brian Rodgers
[+] fungi » Non-sterile cultivation (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] plants » do beets HAVE to taste like dirt? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] plants » do beets HAVE to taste like dirt? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] plants » Harvesting seeds from your groceries (Go to) Sonja Draven
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Breeding virgin milker goats (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] plants » anyone growing dahlias to eat? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Birdhouse gourds drying properly or molding and gross? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] gardening for beginners » Slow Food vs invasive species (Go to) Su Ba
[+] personal care » Any good ways to get rid of excess calluses? (Go to) Philipp Mueller
[+] trees » How do coppiced poles compare to straight grain lumber as tool handles? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] personal care » Any good ways to get rid of excess calluses? (Go to) Philipp Mueller
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] tinkering with this site » Editing my post (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] permaculture » How often, and what, do you log in your journals? How do you remember to? (Go to) Crt Jakhel
[+] fermentation » discussion of 'lacto-fermentation' methods and recipes (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] composting » Burying meat and scraps in the garden (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] greening the desert » What is the point of Nitrogen fixing trees without Inoculant? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] pollinators » Promiscuously Pollinated Tomatoes And The Bees That Make Them Possible (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] pollinators » Promiscuously Pollinated Tomatoes And The Bees That Make Them Possible (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] trees » English walnuts, Juglans regia (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse