Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Peter George or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] hugelkultur » How to find the type of hugelkultur bed that’s right for you (Go to) gir bot
[+] chickens » Chicken diet without commercial feed? (Go to) Mary Hysong
[+] composting » Things everyone should know about compost but probably don't (Go to) Ronnie Ugulano
[+] homestead » What do you love about homesteading? (Go to) Rosemary Hansen
[+] ontario » Ontario Permies? (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] recycling » How can I repurpose these rolling metal grill security doors?! (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] grey water » grey water system design for cold climate (Go to) Carla Coleman
[+] earthworks » Help locating my Keyline (Go to) Bryan de Valdivia
[+] earthworks » Help locating my Keyline (Go to) Bryan de Valdivia
[+] greenhouses » Retractable insulation ideas. (Go to) Peter George
[+] straw bale house » Keeping bales over winter (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] natural building » stickframe, rockwool and plaster construction questions (Go to) Peter George
[+] urban » Non electric ceiling fans- belt driven- perpetual motion (Go to) Compost Farmer
[+] earth bag » My Plans For Earth Bag Construction In The Town of South Bruce Penninsula, Ontario Canada (Go to) Jessica March
[+] books » Go-To Books for Permaculture and Homesteading (Go to) jordan barton
[+] earth bag » My Plans For Earth Bag Construction In The Town of South Bruce Penninsula, Ontario Canada (Go to) Jessica March
[+] biochar » Valuable Residue in Wood Ash? (Go to) Peter George
[+] biochar » Valuable Residue in Wood Ash? (Go to) Peter George