permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Jay Angler
stewards:
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
  • Leigh Tate
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Tina Wolf
  • Matt McSpadden
  • Jeremy VanGelder

Last post in threads posted in by Steve Harvey or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greenhouses » 10x10 Greenhouse with Raised Bed, in Tiny Backyard, Zone 5a (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] solar » 395ah batteries to light a shop (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] electrical » 12vdc Device to 110vac Wall Power how-to? (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] vegan food » Other than Vitamin B12, which other vitamins do Vegans get? (Go to) David Huang
[+] solar » tesla solar roof shingles (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] alternative energy » Need to find Grow lights with less than 1 amp input draw. (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] greenhouses » 10x10 Greenhouse with Raised Bed, in Tiny Backyard, Zone 5a (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] homestead » We bought a Church! (Go to) Garry Leyte
[+] intentional community » The Challenges of Being an Outsider and Finding Community in Canada (Go to) Amy Arnett
[+] predators » I Want to use Ferrets or Minks to Trap Rodents on Private Property. Is this Legal in Ontario,Canada? (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] predators » I Want to use Ferrets or Minks to Trap Rodents on Private Property. Is this Legal in Ontario,Canada? (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] dogs and cats » How can I make a dog dig where I want? (Go to) Joe Banks
[+] alternative energy » Need to find Grow lights with less than 1 amp input draw. (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] intentional community » The Challenges of Being an Outsider and Finding Community in Canada (Go to) Amy Arnett
[+] homestead » How to move a shipping container? (Go to) denise ra
[+] homestead » How to move a shipping container? (Go to) denise ra
[+] great white north » Looking to add Vermiculture to My Greenhouse for Heat (Go to) Jonathan Baldwerm
[+] great white north » Looking to add Vermiculture to My Greenhouse for Heat (Go to) Jonathan Baldwerm
[+] solar » Deep cycle battery won't run LED lights very long...why not? (Go to) Terry Chapman
[+] solar » Solar Installers (Go to) Mike Barkley