permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Miles Flansburg
garden masters:
  • Dan Boone
  • Dave Burton
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Shawn Klassen-Koop
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by r ranson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Sick Goat? help (Go to) hunter miller
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Sick Goat? help (Go to) hunter miller
[+] tinkering with this site » Sub forum I'd like to see: Homesteading --> Sewing (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] projects » not another yarn blog (spinning, weaving, and natural dyeing) (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] plant fibers » Nettle-A-Long, harvesting stinging nettle yarn (Go to) r ranson
[+] pex / pep » PEP Badge: Commerce (Go to) r ranson
[+] gardening for beginners » Are black peppercorns viable for seed? (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] tinkering with this site » Staff, is there a profile list? (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] homestead » Singer treadle machine (Go to) bernetta putnam
[+] writing » collective nouns (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] writing » collective nouns (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] toxic gick » how to test for toxic chemicals applied to soil in Canada? (Go to) Dillon Nichols
[+] toxic gick » how to test for toxic chemicals applied to soil in Canada? (Go to) Dillon Nichols
[+] tinkering with this site » What questions should we have in a Permies.com FAQ? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] homestead » Singer treadle machine (Go to) bernetta putnam
[+] tinkering with this site » email unsubscribe (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » What questions should we have in a Permies.com FAQ? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] upcycling » Upgrading a standing lamp to be a battery powered lamp that charges by usb? (Go to) T Melville
[+] animal fibers » raising silkmoths (silkworms) - Sericulture, Moriculture, and the wild ones (Go to) Mary-Ellen Zands
[+] animal fibers » raising silkmoths (silkworms) - Sericulture, Moriculture, and the wild ones (Go to) Mary-Ellen Zands
[+] personal care » organic bra with generous room? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » How to pay for premium content (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » Did you just "should" on me? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] tinkering with this site » Did you just "should" on me? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] tinkering with this site » Site problems (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] tinkering with this site » Deleted Posts (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] pex / pep » PEP BB textile.sand.darn - darn a sock (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] food as medicine » using natural oils as sunscreen (Go to) r ranson
[+] fruit trees » Thinning a prolifically producing peach and pleading for problem resolution of peach leaf curl (Go to) Bruce Woodford
[+] fruit trees » What was growing on my plum tree branch? (Go to) r ranson
[+] ethics and philosophy » Ethics of importing materials (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » What would someone pay me for? (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] meaningless drivel » What would someone pay me for? (Go to) Timothy Markus