permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Julia Winter
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Bill Erickson
garden masters:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Bryant RedHawk
  • Mike Jay
gardeners:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • Dan Boone
  • Daron Williams

Last post in threads posted in by raven ranson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » What is it called? More importantly, where do I buy it? - for holding up books in a display (Go to) Susan Pruitt
[+] meaningless drivel » What is it called? More importantly, where do I buy it? - for holding up books in a display (Go to) Susan Pruitt
[+] tinkering with this site » For Sale (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] meaningless drivel » Music for focus (Go to) raven ranson
[+] survival » Survival weapon (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] writing » unblocking writer's block (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] writing » Grammarly, ProWritingAid etc. (Go to) raven ranson
[+] writing » I want to write a book (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] writing » I want to write a book (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] writing » Print on demand? Amazon (Go to) raven ranson
[+] communication » A creative person’s guide to thoughtful promotion (Go to) Dean Howard
[+] tinkering with this site » A writers corner on permies? A place to chat about all things writing & publishing (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] writing » nanowrimo 2018 (with permaculture) (Go to) Molly Kay
[+] writing » How to produce a Professional Book (Go to) raven ranson
[+] projects » not another yarn blog (spinning, weaving, and natural dyeing) (Go to) raven ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » Posting a pic😩 (Go to) Clare Morgan
[+] natural fibers and materials » Anyone have a source for long, thin sewing needles with long eyeholes? (Go to) raven ranson
[+] natural fibers and materials » Vancouver Island fibreshed - what are we getting right? what's missing? (Go to) raven ranson
[+] communication » A creative person’s guide to thoughtful promotion (Go to) Dean Howard
[+] meaningless drivel » chicken butts (Go to) raven ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » A writers corner on permies? A place to chat about all things writing & publishing (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] meaningless drivel » I want to write a book (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] tinkering with this site » Using the word Permaculture (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] tinkering with this site » Using the word Permaculture (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] meaningless drivel » what is the word... (Go to) raven ranson
[+] textile tools » Hand spinning on a production scale - tools of the trade (Go to) raven ranson
[+] wells and springs » avoiding irrigation (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] wells and springs » avoiding irrigation (Go to) Lauren Ritz
[+] natural fibers and materials » Vancouver Island fibreshed - what are we getting right? what's missing? (Go to) raven ranson
[+] crowdfunding » Calling all knitters! (Go to) Valya Boutenko
[+] plant fibers » What works for making yarn with plants? (Go to) Anthony Dougherty
[+] financial strategy » Why you don't want a job (Go to) Travis Johnson