Win a copy of Mudgirls Manifesto this week in the Natural Building forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
stewards:
garden masters:
gardeners:

Last post in threads posted in by r ranson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] natural fibers and materials » FIBERSHED...based on ecological balance, local economies, and regional organic agriculture (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » forward written by someone famous - in a book (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » forward written by someone famous - in a book (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » plastic free shipping ideas (Go to) r ranson
[+] natural building » * Welcome Molly Murphy & Clare Kenny authors of Mudgirls Manifesto (Go to) molly murphy
[+] tinkering with this site » thank you and bye (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] soil » Wood chips/food forest fallacy? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] plant fibers » Linen Flax - Flax plant for spinning and weaving (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] fermentation » make your own miso at home (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] plants » grapes for wine - zero irrigation? (Go to) Scott Foster
[+] wwoof / organic farm volunteers/interns/jobs » lost in the world, homeless, looking for direction & purposeful living (Go to) Sarah Koster
[+] projects » not another yarn blog (spinning, weaving, and natural dyeing) (Go to) r ranson
[+] permaculture » * Welcome David Good, author of Push the Zone (Go to) Anthony DiDonato
[+] tinkering with this site » Attempting to engage namecalling and negativity (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] tinkering with this site » Attempting to engage namecalling and negativity (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] meaningless drivel » I want to write a book (Go to) r ranson
[+] fermentation » replacing nitrates in summer sausage recipe (Go to) r ranson
[+] biodiesel » success with waste vegetable oil (Go to) r ranson
[+] toxic gick » GMO wheat escape (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] tinkering with this site » thank you and bye (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] meaningless drivel » National Ice Tea Day - June 10 (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] meaningless drivel » plastic free shipping ideas (Go to) r ranson
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) r ranson
[+] cottage industry » Help with my etsy shop - eco-friendly (dare I say permaculture) handmade textiles and yarns (Go to) r ranson
[+] intentional community » being an introvert in community (Go to) r ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » I want to write a book (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » double posting? - are you having this trouble? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] tinkering with this site » double posting? - are you having this trouble? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] permaculture » * Welcome David Good, author of Push the Zone (Go to) Anthony DiDonato
[+] personal care » Gel water - H3O2 - How to grow water for real hydration! (Go to) Steve Farmer