permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • raven ranson
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • paul wheaton
  • Devaka Cooray
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Miles Flansburg
  • Julia Winter
garden masters:
  • Dave Burton
  • Anne Miller
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mark Tudor
  • Pearl Sutton

Last post in threads posted in by raven ranson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » Post incorrectly flagged? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Post incorrectly flagged? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] writing » How to cut a quill pen (Go to) raven ranson
[+] repair » how to fix a broken book (Go to) Dem Krebs
[+] home care » wood ash as a cleaning agent? (Go to) F Agricola
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to hand write legibly as an adult (Go to) raven ranson
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to hand write legibly as an adult (Go to) raven ranson
[+] meaningless drivel » Are Libraries Still Relevant? (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] meaningless drivel » Are Libraries Still Relevant? (Go to) Lucrecia Anderson
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » What are sheep good for? (Go to) Ben Waimata
[+] books » The official permies.com Book Review Grid with more than 100 books listed (Go to) raven ranson
[+] writing » Grammarly, ProWritingAid etc. (Go to) Timothy Markus
[+] animal fibers » Needle-Felting! Share your creations, and your tips!!! (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] repair » How to fix leather that has cut right through? (Go to) raven ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » Forced to change my email but it wouldn't work so I re-registered. Help (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] cooking » Seasoning a stainless steel pan to make it "non-stick" (Go to) William Bronson
[+] crowdfunding » Multi-Purpose Household Biogas System (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] meaningless drivel » colour blind (Go to) Anita Martini
[+] tinkering with this site » Forced to change my email but it wouldn't work so I re-registered. Help (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] crowdfunding » Multi-Purpose Household Biogas System (Go to) Mike Jay
[+] tinkering with this site » Faggots, retards, and volunteer moderators. (Go to) Marco Banks