permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by Cécile Stelzer Johnson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » Storing Veggies in Sand (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] gardening for beginners » Pumpkins as a drought tolerant crop? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] cooking » Concept cooking: Help me with this meat and a rant on words (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] gardening for beginners » Learning from failures (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] cooking » Let’s talk about Borage (Go to) John Rynne
[+] food preservation » Lime egg water went bad - thoughts? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] soil » Do weeds rob soil of nutrients? (Go to) Jason Sparrow
[+] bugs » I see a tick! Now what? (Go to) J Grey
[+] ducks and geese » How to maintain a duck pond and what to plant? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] ducks and geese » How to maintain a duck pond and what to plant? (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Weird things dogs have done (Go to) Donna Lynn
[+] plants » How do you grow duckweed? (Go to) May Lotito
[+] meaningless drivel » Why does the barn have no walls? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] homestead » Property management to reduce wildfire risks (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] zero waste » Can you only buy 5 items of clothing this year? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] bugs » I see a tick! Now what? (Go to) J Grey
[+] meaningless drivel » Why does the barn have no walls? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] critter care » Manure Management (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] forest garden » 101 Things to do with a pile of sticks (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] gardening for beginners » How much asparagus to plant? What yields to expect? (Go to) Gail Saito
[+] gardening for beginners » How much asparagus to plant? What yields to expect? (Go to) Gail Saito
[+] berries » How to Permaculture Strawberry Patch? (Go to) Carol Helms
[+] grains and pseudograins » Fonio (Go to) Christopher Weeks
[+] fruit trees » A lot about apples! (Go to) Thekla McDaniels
[+] ancestral skills » Human… hibernation? My crazy, ridiculous idea about very very ancestral skills (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] ancestral skills » Human… hibernation? My crazy, ridiculous idea about very very ancestral skills (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Would you rather have a foot of snow or a windstorm? (Go to) Susan Boyce
[+] permaculture » Horticulture of the United States of Pocahontas (husp) (Go to) Mason Berry
[+] frugality » Best Non Electric Coffee Grinder (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » the best thing for me in fighting cancer: community (Go to) r ranson
[+] low tech » What odd things can I do with this food chopper? (Go to) Robert Ray
[+] forest garden » Good plants for deep shade in a food forest? (Go to) Elanor Gardner
[+] gardening for beginners » Is this worth the effort? (remediating a junk pile into a garden) (Go to) Riona Abhainn
[+] permaculture » low maintenance orchard groundcover suggestions (Go to) Marvin Weber
[+] gear » Recommendations for a Mulch Fork? (Go to) Timothy Norton
[+] potatoes » Permies' Potato experiments (Go to) Jojo Cameron
[+] potatoes » Permies' Potato experiments (Go to) Jojo Cameron