permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
  • Carla Burke
  • Leigh Tate
gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler

Last post in threads posted in by Phil Stevens or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] biochar » 14,000 gallons of biochar for 1/2 inch on an acre? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] biochar » 14,000 gallons of biochar for 1/2 inch on an acre? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » 100 ways to cut one's personal carbon footprint - in order of tons of carbon (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] wild harvesting » Help me identify this plant? Elderberry? (Go to) Malek Ascha
[+] fruit trees » Moving 1 Year old Fruit Trees (Go to) Richard Terry
[+] biochar » using biochar quench water (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] homestead » Calories per acre-Dairy vs Meat? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] rocket mass heaters » List of Rocket Mass Heater Builders (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] forest garden » Growing Oaks (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] forest garden » Growing Oaks (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] biochar » Biochar particle size - does it matter at all? (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] predators » Loose Dogs (Go to) Lisa Sampson
[+] rocket mass heaters » Dangerous idea, but what do you think? (Go to) Michael Fundaro
[+] biochar » Biochar particle size - does it matter at all? (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] rocket mass heaters » Dangerous idea, but what do you think? (Go to) Michael Fundaro
[+] rocket mass heaters » Guardian: "Huge gaps in US rules for wood-stove smoke exposed" (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] rocket mass heaters » Guardian: "Huge gaps in US rules for wood-stove smoke exposed" (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] tinkering with this site » How do I delete a post I made or delete my account? (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] recycling » New neighbors with styrofoam (Go to) Jerry Sledge
[+] biochar » Which places are good for biochar? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] soil » Following up on previous post: what if I just cover my entire backyard in mulch? (Go to) Michael Dotson
[+] crowdfunding » Peer-to-Peer Permaculture Lending? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] crowdfunding » Peer-to-Peer Permaculture Lending? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] rocket mass heaters » Burning other fuels in a RMH? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] biochar » Experimenting with biochar in a pit (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] biochar » Biochar Inoculation, Charging (Go to) Harry Soloman
[+] biochar » How do you know if you are making good biochar? (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] biochar » Biochar Inoculation, Charging (Go to) Harry Soloman
[+] biochar » Biochar Solar Kiln (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] biochar » Biochar Solar Kiln (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] chickens » Too much eggs. Can i freeze them? (Go to) Rebecca Norman