Win a copy of 5 Acres & a Dream this week in the Homestead forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Mike Haasl
  • James Freyr
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Burra Maluca
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Kate Downham
  • Jay Angler
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by Jo Hunter or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture » Horse manure (Go to) Wally Jasper
[+] gardening for beginners » Garlic (Go to) Jo Hunter
[+] mulch » Observation vs. highly touted practices (Go to) Jain Anderson
[+] berries » For my "berry layer" (tropical permaculture)? (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] berries » For my "berry layer" (tropical permaculture)? (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] fungi » Why fungi are a great addition to your homestead (Go to) Diane Kistner
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Setting up rotating pastures for Nigerian dwarf goats (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Setting up rotating pastures for Nigerian dwarf goats (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] plants » Why I think I MUST trellis my tomatoes (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] homestead » Changing your mindset around watering (Go to) Beth Wilder
[+] food choices » Not really wanting to eat the food you grow (Go to) John Weiland
[+] mulch » The basics of sheet mulching (Go to) Leslie Russell
[+] composting » Black soldierfly and humanure and chickens (Go to) Brent Jmiller
[+] composting » Update on humanure 3 1/2 years. (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] lawn » Goatheads (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] frugality » Overwork and poverty? (Go to) Marta Szustkowska
[+] farm income » What ways have you actually made money on your homestead? (Go to) Dan Allen
[+] fermentation » Sourdough bread (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] forest garden » Alternatives to Mulch for starting a Forest Garden (Go to) S Bengi
[+] projects » Starting Food Forest but... no soil, crazy winds, and little rain (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] projects » Starting Food Forest but... no soil, crazy winds, and little rain (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] forest garden » Seaside forest garden planning - strong/salty wind protection (Go to) J Davis
[+] homestead » Whats your story of Transition to a different lifestyle? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] homestead » Whats your story of Transition to a different lifestyle? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] mulch » where do I find organic straw (Go to) s. lowe
[+] soil » Vermicomposting (Go to) wayne fajkus
[+] forest garden » Creating canopy and understory? (Go to) Daniel Biedenbender
[+] trees » Has anyone grown macadamia nut trees? Did you start them from seed? (Go to) Angelina Campos
[+] greening the desert » Cape Town water crisis--ideas that can help? (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] greening the desert » Cape Town water crisis--ideas that can help? (Go to) Dustin Rhodes
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Anyone has tried to plant passion fruit vines in containers? (Go to) Rosa Elena Rivera
[+] ducks and geese » Ducks house, (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] solar » Has anyone else had this question; What is the payback time on your solar panels? (Go to) Greg Mamishian
[+] fish » Tilapia at Pebblespring Farm (Go to) Jo Hunter
[+] trees » Asian persimmon - growing from seed? (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goats living on yard waste from landscaping services (Go to) Jo Hunter
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Goats living on yard waste from landscaping services (Go to) Jo Hunter