Win a copy of Compost Teas for the Organic Grower this week in the Composting forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Devaka Cooray
garden masters:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Dave Burton
  • Dan Boone
gardeners:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Nick Watkins or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] homestead » Wood chipper advice (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] missoula » Brewing Kombucha (Go to) Nick Watkins
[+] projects » Steve's Garden Photos (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] soil » Passive Soil Building (Go to) Michelle Latham
[+] small farm » how much land to clear for sun (Go to) daniel petersen
[+] tinkering with this site » Is the daily-ish ready to be media rich? (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] zero waste » food waste causing methane? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] projects » Steve's Garden Photos (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] upcycling » How to Repurpose Your Real Christmas Tree (Go to) Destiny Hagest
[+] introductions » Hello from NE Ohio (Medina County) (Go to) Ferne Reid
[+] upcycling » How to Repurpose Your Real Christmas Tree (Go to) Destiny Hagest
[+] midwest usa » Ohio Permies (people) and Ohio Resources (Go to) Chris McClellan
[+] urban » Help me develop a Permaculture proposal for Northeast Ohio and The LeBron James Family Foundation (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] urban » Help me develop a Permaculture proposal for Northeast Ohio and The LeBron James Family Foundation (Go to) Steve Taylor
[+] urban » dark side of the house (Go to) Nick Watkins
[+] frugality » toilet paper alternative- wash with water (Go to) Kai Walker
[+] wheaton laboratories » The Bale-Press at Wheaton Labs (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] asia » India’s grand plan to create world’s longest river set to go (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] plants » all about garlic! (Go to) Laura Emil
[+] fungi » Best way to preserve mushrooms until dehydration? (Go to) Nick Watkins
[+] web sites » Permaculture Magazine, North America! (cassie's new endeavor) (Go to) Sally Munoz
[+] personal care » Castile Soap brands (Go to) Blossom Lundborg
[+] plants » culinary tomato foliage??? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] lawn » Newbie Seeking Lawn Advice (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] lawn » Newbie Seeking Lawn Advice (Go to) Casie Becker
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Anyone interested in Queen Anne's Lace seed? (Go to) Nick Watkins
[+] composting » Building a domestic 100-200L anaerobic digester composter (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] food preservation » Freezing ice in a chest freezer outside, storing for summer? (Go to) Nick Watkins
[+] fermentation » Everything you need to make Good Apple Cider from scratch (Go to) Jake Gang
[+] fermentation » Everything you need to make Good Apple Cider from scratch (Go to) Jake Gang
[+] soil » Getting more volume and coverage from my compost (Go to) Susan Taylor Brown
[+] plants » Can someone help me identify this plant? [poison hemlock or close lookalike such as cow parsley] (Go to) Deb Stephens
[+] midwest usa » Ohio Permies (people) and Ohio Resources (Go to) Chris McClellan
[+] meaningless drivel » Let's Celebrate Spring - with photos (Go to) Sally Munoz
[+] woodworking » $800 Sawmill Build I found on Reddit. (Go to) Phil Gardener
[+] medicinal herbs » under arm Deodorant alternative (Go to) Galen Young