permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • jordan barton
  • r ranson
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • thomas rubino
  • Beau Davidson

Last post in threads posted in by Karen Donnachaidh or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » auto-correct collection (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] online learning » Grow Your Own Food Workshop: Registration is now open (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] online learning » Grow Your Own Food Workshop: Registration is now open (Go to) Craig Dobbson
[+] repair » repairing reusable bags (Go to) Annalie Cummings
[+] tinkering with this site » need some help: how do we figure out what bit on a page is "insecure" (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] tinkering with this site » need some help: how do we figure out what bit on a page is "insecure" (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] gardening for beginners » Wacky Spring Weather Woes (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] plumbing » My house has sprung a leak! HELP!!!! (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] goats and sheep » What a bummer - how to care for an orphan lamb (Go to) r ranson
[+] cooking » Seeking Recipes for deer meat (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] tinkering with this site » April promotions! (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] goats and sheep » What a bummer - how to care for an orphan lamb (Go to) r ranson
[+] grey water » flow form molds (Go to) Jenn Dazey
[+] repair » Stockpiling replacement parts (Go to) Sherwood Botsford
[+] repair » Stockpiling replacement parts (Go to) Sherwood Botsford
[+] recycling » STYROFOAM overload! - can I run it thru a wood chipper to make my own "perlite"? (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] introductions » Welcome to Permies.com. Introduce Yourself... (Go to) Mary Hyde
[+] tinkering with this site » Thread of big fat giant thank yous (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] cottage industry » Cottage Business Ideas (Go to) R Jay
[+] introductions » Hi from central North Carolina (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh
[+] meaningless drivel » What's your favorite color? (Poll) (Go to) gir bot
[+] tinkering with this site » How to make your posts better - it's the simple things! (Go to) Sarah Elizabeth
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] ethics and philosophy » The reality of homesteading has dissolved my "prepper"/homesteading fantasies (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] toilet alternatives » Poo Haiku - won't you add your own? (Go to) Michael Littlejohn
[+] tinkering with this site » March promotions! (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] projects » Ludi's new project (Go to) Tyler Ludens
[+] tinkering with this site » Celebrating our new Pollinators! (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] introductions » Welcome to Permies.com. Introduce Yourself... (Go to) Mary Hyde
[+] tinkering with this site » picture size for profiles (Go to) Nick Truscott
[+] tinkering with this site » picture size for profiles (Go to) Nick Truscott
[+] permaculture singles » Social Lounge (Go to) jon minzner
[+] permaculture singles » Social Lounge (Go to) jon minzner
[+] online learning » Tomatoes...LIVE Today! From BK Farmyard's Stacey Murphy (Go to) Karen Donnachaidh