permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Rojer Wisner or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] homestead » Brand New Conversation from Suburbia to Off-Grid - would love a few suggestions. (Go to) Lisa Sampson
[+] homestead » Brand New Conversation from Suburbia to Off-Grid - would love a few suggestions. (Go to) Lisa Sampson
[+] perennial vegetables » Desert Perennial Vegetables (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] perennial vegetables » Desert Perennial Vegetables (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] perennial vegetables » Welcome Acadia Tucker, Author of Growing Perennial Foods! (Go to) James Bassett
[+] paul wheaton » wofati greenhouse design and build - raw zoom vids (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] introductions » Greetings from the dry dry mountains (Go to) Rojer Wisner
[+] tinkering with this site » greenhouse kickstarter support forum (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] communication » I reported myself, but now it's completely gone. (Go to) Rojer Wisner
[+] communication » I reported myself, but now it's completely gone. (Go to) Rojer Wisner
[+] hugelkultur » i need good pictures of hugelkultur beds for an article i'm writing (Go to) Leah Austin
[+] stone work » Building a stone house (Go to) Andrew Parker
[+] natural building » New Home Design Challenge(d) (Go to) John Metz
[+] natural building » Basements with (n) Walls versus Root Cellar, Bombshelter, Bunker (Go to) Tobias Ber
[+] natural building » Basements with (n) Walls versus Root Cellar, Bombshelter, Bunker (Go to) Tobias Ber
[+] roundwood and timber framing » The season for peeling logs? When to fell a tree? (Go to) Todd McDonald
[+] roundwood and timber framing » The season for peeling logs? When to fell a tree? (Go to) Todd McDonald
[+] natural building » Systems we don't talk about enough (Go to) Joshua Myrvaagnes
[+] natural building » Vapor permeability and material suggestions for humid temperate climate (Go to) Corey Schmidt
[+] natural building » Raised Earth Foundations (Go to) Markus Padourek
[+] natural building » Natural Concrete (Go to) Rojer Wisner
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Natural Building/Asian Timber Framing Workshop with Jay C. White Cloud (Go to) Terry Ruth