permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Last post in threads posted in by Abbey Battle or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cooking » What's your favourite comfort food recipe? (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] permaculture singles » How to meet men: Things every young lady should know (Go to) Emily Smith
[+] hugelkultur » Here we go... about to attempt my first hugel! (Go to) Sarah Koster
[+] food preservation » Who's Eating Acorns (Go to) Huck Johnson
[+] food preservation » Who's Eating Acorns (Go to) Huck Johnson
[+] forest garden » Two questions about forest gardens and food forests (Go to) Ray Henry
[+] plants » Ideas about growing all your own food (Go to) R. Han
[+] meaningless drivel » So, what's your favorite "adult beverage" ??? (Go to) greg mosser
[+] bugs » Please help ID these worms in compost tea (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] textile techniques » fiber arts and fibershed - what do they mean to you? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] textile techniques » fiber arts and fibershed - what do they mean to you? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] homestead » I want a barn (Go to) Heather Staas
[+] frugality » Bicycle inner tubes? (Go to) tony uljee
[+] woodland » Flowers for North facing woodland clearing? (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] woodland » Flowers for North facing woodland clearing? (Go to) Alexandra Clark
[+] hugelkultur » No top soil. (Go to) Abbey Battle
[+] hugelkultur » No top soil. (Go to) Abbey Battle
[+] introductions » New Permie Alert (Go to) Ron Smith
[+] hugelkultur » Paul Wheaton's hugelkultur article thread (Go to) andre moise
[+] ponds » Small pond filling in (Go to) Michael Newby
[+] projects » Roadside planting (Go to) Sandy Hale
[+] homestead » What to do with plastic trash? (Go to) Laurie Dyer
[+] plants » Spiky Hedging or Barrier, to Prevent Hare Coursing (Go to) David Livingston
[+] personal challenges » motivation - feeling overwhelmed (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] fencing » What kind of fence around orchard for deer protection? (Go to) Alder Burns
[+] earthship » Tires and concrete building. (Go to) B Cha
[+] earthship » Tires and concrete building. (Go to) B Cha
[+] uk and ireland » Mature Sweet Chestnut Orchard - fungal ID required - weird rooting - and general networking. (Go to) Abbey Battle
[+] chickens » Foraging FOR my chickens (Go to) Ci Shepard
[+] chickens » Found a HUUUUGE clutch of eggs - here's my question. (Go to) Lindsey Jane
[+] homestead » wish me luck - put in an offer on a property! :) (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] soil » soil building: what am I missing? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] hugelkultur » My hugel bed (Go to) Abbey Battle
[+] upcycling » upcycling (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell